• AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Beck.. wrote:
    Can anybody recommend any Tele pickups :?:

My smartass husband says he recommends buying a Gibson :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • What kind of Telecaster do you have? Do you want a replacement pickup of the original? Are you looking to put a pickup in with a little more power? Let me know specificly and ill help you oput if i can. I love Teles. I just picked up a Fender Tele Blacktop 'Factory Special Run' in Seafoam green. I also just swapped out the stock neck pickup in my 98' standard Tele for a p-90. Whice sounds fucking amazing. Its the cheapest tele i own but its the one i pick up the mose by far.
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Beck.. wrote:
    Can anybody recommend any Tele pickups :?:

My smartass husband says he recommends buying a Gibson :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: I have the gold top
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    What kind of Telecaster do you have? Do you want a replacement pickup of the original? Are you looking to put a pickup in with a little more power? Let me know specificly and ill help you oput if i can. I love Teles. I just picked up a Fender Tele Blacktop 'Factory Special Run' in Seafoam green. I also just swapped out the stock neck pickup in my 98' standard Tele for a p-90. Whice sounds fucking amazing. Its the cheapest tele i own but its the one i pick up the mose by far.
    Its a Fender standard tele,the single coil pickup is rusting and it just doesnt sound the same,looking for something with more power?
  • MagnumPJMagnumPJ Posts: 78
    Fender Vintage Noiseless pups sound great in my Highway One Telecaser...which is a great model guitar itself.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/fender-vintage-noiseless-tele-pickup-set
  • dogfootbluesdogfootblues Posts: 116
    guitar center is good for one thing and one thing only. They will let you play anything you want. Try out some different configerations and see what you like.
  • I don't have a Tele ... (big frown face here)
    but if i did!
    lollar

I'd prolly grab the 52-T bridge, and the Alnico 3 neck, but thats just me.
    :D

that at-the-bottom "B.S" blade polepiece bridge pup looks sexy too.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?