Great Chuck Klosterman Article

shepshep Posts: 5,764
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
One of my buddies, who is also a big fan of CK, sent me this link...

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7846322/taking-concert-doubleheader-creed-nickelback-world-most-hated-bands

Awesome read if you have 15 minutes (make sure you read the notes)

"I don't mean a genius like Einstein. I mean a genius like Nikki Sixx" :lol:.... was on the floor when I read that one....
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Good article, I always enjoy reading Klosterman's stuff. My first takeaway was: somebody flew all the way from Dubai to see Creed?? :?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Good article, I always enjoy reading Klosterman's stuff. My first takeaway was: somebody flew all the way from Dubai to see Creed?? :?
    just a flick of sweat would have made it worth it!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    Enough hating on these bands! I mean, whatever happened to hating Linkin Park?
    Jason78 wrote:
    hey, they got an honorable mention in the article.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Jason78 wrote:

That was Limp Bizkit, not linken park...

but what's the difference really? :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Jason78 wrote:

That was Limp Bizkit, not linken park...

but what's the difference really? :lol:
    whoops. But yes, you're right.