• Options
    Lukin for SF 7-18-06 FLACs.

Merry X-mas!
  • Options
    Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
    Is there a thread for mp3 and NOT flac?
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    Some of oyu may have noticed that some of the 2006 FLAC links are no longer available. Megaupload has taken some of them down because they were reported as being pirated material by IFPI. I am working with Megaupload to get the links put back in service however, I don't know if it will fly or not.

Trying to locate official word from th band or Ten Club regarding the trading of the official bootlegs. If you can help please PM me. Thanks!

Have a great New Year everyone!
  • Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Some of oyu may have noticed that some of the 2006 FLAC links are no longer available. Megaupload has taken some of them down because they were reported as being pirated material by IFPI. I am working with Megaupload to get the links put back in service however, I don't know if it will fly or not.

Trying to locate official word from th band or Ten Club regarding the trading of the official bootlegs. If you can help please PM me. Thanks!

I am not sure I understand this. I mean when Ten Club stopped selling these shows it was then okay to trade and share these. If this is true then why is Megaupload having fits about it? This doesn't make sense to me? Hopefully there is a fix for this.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    zenmodozenmodo Posts: 10
    bump to 1
  • Options
    Dan1984 wrote:
    I am not sure I understand this. I mean when Ten Club stopped selling these shows it was then okay to trade and share these. If this is true then why is Megaupload having fits about it? This doesn't make sense to me? Hopefully there is a fix for this.

I know... It's completely fucked up. I'm going back and forth with Megaupload trying to get my files back up. I directed them to a post on Synergy in one of the Rumor Pits that stated that PJ "doesn't care" if we trade the official releases. Hoping to work it out soon.

Peace
  • Options
    Thanks. Just downloaded the Bonner Springs 2003 show.
    "She knows there is no success like failure
    And that failure's no success at all."

"Don't ya think its sometimes wise not to grow up."

"Cause life ain't nothing but a good groove
    A good mixed tape to put you in the right mood."
  • Options
    bump
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:

I was just trying to download, and every link I tried was "unfortunately unavailable." Any word from Megaupload?
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    I'm not sure why they're doing this. I've got all my 2006 mp3 links through megaupload, and they're all still up.

Sorry to hear you're having so much drama w/them.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    I'm not sure why they're doing this. I've got all my 2006 mp3 links through megaupload, and they're all still up.

Sorry to hear you're having so much drama w/them.

I don't really understand it myself but I haven't been able to get my links put back up. They've stopped commmunicating with on it too so I've pretty much given up that fight. Theysaid some anti-pirating group referred them to my links... who knows.

If anyone wants something specific from the 2006 FLACs just let me know. I can re-upload them as needed for now. Eventually I'll get them all uploaded again.

Peace
  • Options
    Hey fellow flacoholics. Sadly I lost many of the links that were once available on this glorious thread due to some major BS :mad: However, I have removed all of the dead links and some fantastic shows are still available :)

Also, I intend to upload all of the shows again so **The NEW 2006 FLAC Download Thread** will once again be back to full strength in the future. My aplogies for some of you that have not been able to download the shows you wanted.

Peace and Music,

My3rdEye
  • Options
    fanforlifefanforlife Posts: 138
    awesome, thank you!
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    Added Pittsburgh 6/23 and Cincy 6/24 :)
  • Options
    St.Paul, MN 6/26/2006
    St Paul, MN 6/27/2006
    Las Vegas 7/6/2006
    San Diego, CA 7/7/2006
    Los Angeles, CA 7/9/2006
  • Options
    Ok, i'm a noob. How do you download these files? I DL'd one and it said I needed WinRAR or something. :-(
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • Options
    Ok, i'm a noob. How do you download these files? I DL'd one and it said I needed WinRAR or something. :-(

That's correct. You need either Winrar or a newer version of winzip should do the trick. The downloads are basically zipped folders containing the FLAC files inside. You will need to extract those files using winrar or winzip. Just download, right click on the .rar file, and choose extract to xxxx folder. The files will then be extracted to that folder.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Yes that did help (partially). I believe I extracted them, and created a file for them to go to. But they are "flac" files. I don't know how you play these files, haha.

Thanks for helping out a computer idiot!
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • Options
    Yes that did help (partially). I believe I extracted them, and created a file for them to go to. But they are "flac" files. I don't know how you play these files, haha.

Thanks for helping out a computer idiot!

Ah OK. You will need a program such FLAC Frontend to convert then FLAC files into WAV files. You can then burn them to CD to play on any CD player.
    Or... Winamp now has a pluggin that will allow you to play FLAC files as well so you can play them right on your computer.

You can get FLAC frontend here http://members.home.nl/w.speek/flac.htm

You can get the Winamp plugin here http://www.winamp.com/plugins/search/?q=FLAC

There is also a codec that can be installed that you can play FLAC files with Windows Media Player. You can get that here http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/

Hopefully you will now be able to enjoy the FLACs :)
  • Options
    Thank you for the help sir! I love the PJ message pit!!! PEARL JAM ROCKS!!!! \m/ :) \m/
  • Options
    Added:

Los Angeles, CA 7/10/2006
    Santa Barbara, CA 7/13/2006
  • Options
    diablofndiablofn Posts: 2
    awesome post. found my east rutherford 2 here! thank you very much!
  • Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    bump!
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    demetrios wrote:
    the complete set .. via torrent style! :)

http://pj.sidewalkcrusaders.com/tracker/details.php?id=678
    This is a fantastic resource for the shows that My3rdEye hasn't posted, but it would be a whole lot better if we could get some consistent seeders who actually have 100% of the files. I'll seed this forever if I can ever get it downloaded.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    This is a fantastic resource for the shows that My3rdEye hasn't posted, but it would be a whole lot better if we could get some consistent seeders who actually have 100% of the files. I'll seed this forever if I can ever get it downloaded.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Hopefully you can get some seeders. I can't help with that but I plan on reviving this thread again very, very soon :cool:
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Hopefully you can get some seeders. I can't help with that but I plan on reviving this thread again very, very soon :cool:
    I CAN help with that once I get the rest of the shows from the torrent. There have been a couple of seeders the last three days (thanks to whoever they may be and please keep it going!), so I'm slowly but surely getting there. And thank you My3rdEye for all the ones posted here. All the links are working except for the fourth one for the 11/8 Sydney show. It's "temporarily unavailable". It's great to hear this excellent tour in FLAC after having bought all the MP3's a couple of years ago. What a difference!

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    If youkanland came back i could do A LOT of good
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    Added San Fran 7/15/2006
  • Options
    Excellent. You weren't kidding when you said "very, very soon", were you.

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    i know that isn't thread for this, but on zombtracker.the-zomb.com you can get 2003 bootlegs in flac. There are also remaining ones(shows nr 63-72) from 2000.