What are you watching, right now?

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Ben Howard from Lowlands
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    davidtrios wrote:

tried to watch it once......that was enough for me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

tried to watch it once......that was enough for me.

give it another chance, its pretty funny.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    until this battle station is fully operational we are vunerable
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    watched three episodes of Freaks and Geeks last night. The little fella did some accidental streaking! :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    the wheels go round and round
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    watched three episodes of Freaks and Geeks last night. The little fella did some accidental streaking! :lol:

:lol::lol: SUCH a great show!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I'm watching an interesting program called Postman pat, it's wonderful ;)
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I'm gonna watch the Disappearance of Alice Creed.
    But last night I watched , We have to talk about Kevin.What a F'd-up movie.
    It's one of those movie's that keep going back and forth from beginning to End. It's a must see!
    If you like thrillers
  • Options
    A janitor reading... and there is a girl that pokes her head out from her laptop every couple of minutes to look at me.

My peripheral vision kicks ass... thanks hockey.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    boardwalk empire 3rd season
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It is really good, I just wish there was more Seth rogan, he's one funny dude. And it's only one season?!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It is really good, I just wish there was more Seth rogan, he's one funny dude. And it's only one season?!

I have to watch an episode tonight for film class :lol:
  • Options
    The Amazing Race on the DVR
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Mamasan23 wrote:

NBC
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    :lol:

Freaks and Geeks is fucking funny :lol:
  • Options
    :lol:

Freaks and Geeks is fucking funny :lol:
    Great show.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Neil Young - BBC 1971 concert
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I have to watch an episode tonight for film class :lol:

:mrgreen: awesome.

I like the Dad. In the first episode he's like, "Jimy Hendrix, you know what happened to him?! He's dead!" And he goes on and on...

What a freak! haha
  • Options

I like the Dad. In the first episode he's like, "Jimy Hendrix, you know what happened to him?! He's dead!" And he goes on and on...

What a freak! haha

The dad is funny, but Bill is my favorite. :lol:
  • Options

What a freak! haha

Bill is awesome, and holy shit, I had to google their names.. I didnt realize how many other things that guy has appeared in.
  • Options

What a freak! haha

Definitely! Haverchuck just gets better and better.

And Jonny I totally agree - I really wish there were more Seth Rogan parts.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Tosh O
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    weather channel
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I was dying laughing last night.. caught the episode where he is lab partners with Cindy and she lets out a fart and blames it on the chair. she leaves the room and Haverchuck tries to get the chair to recreate the sound. His face and body movements are fucking unreal. :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I was dying laughing last night.. caught the episode where he is lab partners with Cindy and she lets out a fart and blames it on the chair. she leaves the room and Haverchuck tries to get the chair to recreate the sound. His face and body movements are fucking unreal. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: There is no one who could have played Bill other than Martin Starr. Remember the bottom of his sock when Neal's dad wanted to make sure they had no shoes on? :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Yes! Man I need to watch that show again. Seriously his one-liners and wit are just perfect!!!!
  • Options
    supadupasupadupa Chicago Posts: 377
    I just watched a preview of tomorrow night's episode of Parks and Rec. I'm more excited about Leslie Knope's wedding than any real wedding I've ever attended. Including my own.