Drummer with no hands

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I wonder how many times someone told this guy he couldn't do something? 8-)

http://www.break.com/index/drummer-with ... er-2320853
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Just awesome! So inspiring! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    He's better at drumming than I am :D
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Wow! Good on him. Thanks for sharing DS.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    I can't view break.com at work. Is the guy taping sticks to his arms or just banging the drums with his stumps?
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I can't view break.com at work. Is the guy taping sticks to his arms or just banging the drums with his stumps?

He's using tape.... :D

Edit: Wait... is that some kind of a strap? Then he's gripping the other one with his... elbow or something...

You have to see it.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    He puts Rick Allen of Def Leppard to shame....good stuff thanks for posting.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I would think there is a more politically correct way of of typing this. :lol:
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    That guy kicks ass! I would like to see him playing a better song than that one. Mad skills on the drums, bad taste in music.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    That guy kicks ass! I would like to see him playing a better song than that one. Mad skills on the drums, bad taste in music.

I agree, something with some rock music in there somewhere.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    If there's a will - there's a way - inspiring.
    ********************************************************************************************* image