Centipede's got soul!

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,697
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Yes, by virtue of my logic that music is soul/ spider and frogs dig Pearl Jam/ thus spider and frogs got soul, I can now say the same of centipede. Here's the proof:

The other day I listened to "Riot Act" all the way through. This centipede was in the room moving around to every song, tapping all those little feet the whole while. At the end, when "All of None came on, the little critter curled up in a ball and went to sleep.

Centipede's got soul!
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    :lol:

You're the man Brian
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    :lol::lol::lol:

Badass!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    brianlux wrote:
    Yes, by virtue of my logic that music is soul/ spider and frogs dig Pearl Jam/ thus spider and frogs got soul, I can now say the same of centipede. Here's the proof:

The other day I listened to "Riot Act" all the way through. This centipede was in the room moving around to every song, tapping all those little feet the whole while. At the end, when "All of None came on, the little critter curled up in a ball and went to sleep.

Centipede's got soul!

very very very very very strange.

In my post on the moving train about souls & spiders, "centipede" twice came into my head to add to the "got soul"? list, and twice I suppose I dismissed it, because, .... NO now wait, I didn't dismiss it, I believe I just forgot to type it.

VERY very very very very strange also is that I believe you commented to me about my post in the "Stone Gossard" thread in which I said....

Stone Gossard is to fire as Centipede is to.........

this was only a month or three ago, I beliieve.

also ironic....I am thinking your little friend there probably has no soul and has curled up & died. It's all or NONE, you see....
    I'm sorry.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,697
    rollings wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Centipede's got soul!

very very very very very strange.

In my post on the moving train about souls & spiders, "centipede" twice came into my head to add to the "got soul"? list, and twice I suppose I dismissed it, because, .... NO now wait, I didn't dismiss it, I believe I just forgot to type it.

VERY very very very very strange also is that I believe you commented to me about my post in the "Stone Gossard" thread in which I said....

Stone Gossard is to fire as Centipede is to.........

this was only a month or three ago, I beliieve.

also ironic....I am thinking your little friend there probably has no soul and has curled up & died. It's all or NONE, you see....
    I'm sorry.

De-de de-de
    De-de de-de

You have now entered...

THE CENITPEDE ZONE

Not to worry, the next day my little many legged guest had wandered away, most likely crawled up into one of the spider plants. Speaking of spiders... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.