The best and worst boyfriend

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    how stupid soneone can be..i hope she break up with that idiot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    They didn't display very good fight or flight skill.

I did this to one of my friends once but I was dressed up like the Scream guy and had two meat cleavers. Good times! :mrgreen:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    What a fucking asshole! I'd cut his balls off while he slept for pulling a stunt like that,nothing about this was funny.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I like how one girl throws her keys at the wall...if it was a real burglar she wouldn't be able to drive away.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Two of those three girls are wearing white pants and seen walking away from the camera at the end. They werent all THAT scared. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    They didn't display very good fight or flight skill.

Very true. They ran but like twenty feet! :lol:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Pretty funny.

Here's a few more:

http://youtu.be/FpPydJPuAEs
    #FHP
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:

That's not right. :nono:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Horos wrote:

you didn't even get to see her without the eyebrow. LAME!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Horos wrote:

you didn't even get to see her without the eyebrow. LAME!

:lol: That's what I thought.That had to have hurt though,he left it on there longer than should be and he pulled against the grain not with it :shock:

Another ball cutting ... but then that's just me I have a humour bypass when it comes to practical jokes :twisted:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Another ball cutting ... but then that's just me I have a humour bypass when it comes to practical jokes :twisted:

You would not fair well working with me and I would then make it a point to prank you daily. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

You would not fair well working with me and I would then make it a point to prank you daily. :lol:

:shock: No happy dance for you!! :twisted:

:lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I'm with you, stargirl69.

I'd have stood in the doorway, screaming "DROP MY STUFF, ASSHOLE!"

And when he revealed his identity, I would have kicked him in the nuts.

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I suggest we prank DS at the next tailgate... :twisted:

i know I already got 2 other people to back me up!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I agree with this spectacular idea :clap: :corn:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I am unprankable for the most part. It's great at work. Everyone is preoccupied with what I'm going to do to them so they don't have time to plot against me! :lol:
    This one cracks me up every time! :lol:

oie_18112845EBOWxH8H.gif
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    DS1119 wrote:
    I am unprankable for the most part. It's great at work. Everyone is preoccupied with what I'm going to do to them so they don't have time to plot against me! :lol:

:corn:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm with you, stargirl69.

I'd have stood in the doorway, screaming "DROP MY STUFF, ASSHOLE!"

And when he revealed his identity, I would have kicked him in the nuts.

:x

:clap: :thumbup: :-D Excellent response unlost.I work with bigger assholes on a daily basis,no one would get away with this shit with me :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    This one cracks me up every time! :lol:

oie_18112845EBOWxH8H.gif

:roll: :corn:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    ,no one would get away with this shit with me :lol:

Work address? :corn:
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    That was a pitiful reaction on their part.

But does the law protect the property owner if an intruder is injured? Like, what if he were an actual intruder and she had kicked his ass - could he sue her for damages?

If so, probably best to scream and cry and run off. :roll:
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Do you want to know what I really do to practical jokers? :twisted: :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think this thread would make more sense if I actually watched the clips....
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Do you want to know what I really do to practical jokers? :twisted: :lol:

DS1119 wrote:

actually, I think it would be hilarious if Kat/Sea were reading this thread...and when DS bought 10c tix, they could fix it so that his tix would be 'mysteriously missing' ...and then after him freaking out and throwing a hissy fit, tix would be found...and he would be seated in the nosebleed...with 'limited view' seating.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

actually, I think it would be hilarious if Kat/Sea were reading this thread...and when DS bought 10c tix, they could fix it so that his tix would be 'mysteriously missing' ...and then after him freaking out and throwing a hissy fit, tix would be found...and he would be seated in the nosebleed...with 'limited view' seating.

Reported. :nono:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Reported. :nono:

:angel:

- Christopher McCandless