Options

TORN!!

MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
Right, I KNOW, there are already a few Tattoo threads here, but I have booked an appointment to get a tattoo, and I am really really torn between getting ' Hearts and thoughts, they fade away' or 'got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul' , as they both mean a lot to me! Please tell me your opinions, it would be great help! Thank you all! ;) one opinion will do, im that close from making a decision!!
Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PRSNT10SPRSNT10S Posts: 206
    I really like 'got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul'. Gives a sense of wonderment & hope
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    Get one on each cheek
  • Options
    Get one on each cheek

great idea! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    BK144862 wrote:
    I really like 'got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul'. Gives a sense of wonderment & hope

thank you! it was all I need to decide, thats decided!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    My pleasure, it'll look great, "gauranteed".
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    BK144862 wrote:
    My pleasure, it'll look great, "gauranteed".

aw thak you :D I'll post a picture when its done :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Great! Can't wait! :thumbup:
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    BK144862 wrote:
    Great! Can't wait! :thumbup:

thanks for replying to me, and giving a serious and honest answer :D my threads were starting to make me feel like Andy Wood when he played in small bars, and behaved as if he was in a stadium, talking to the " people at the back".... and there were like 10 people at the gig! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Ha ha ha, I like the analogy :lol:
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    BK144862 wrote:
    Ha ha ha, I like the analogy :lol:

Right, I went and done it!!! Its beautiful! Just need to find out how to post pictures here! :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry I missed this thread!! I love the line you picked!!!!!! I bet it is wonderful!!!! I can't wait till you post pictures!!!!

(sorry for all the exclamation points :lol: )
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Oh Miss Jam, congratulations! I would love to see your tattoo! Sounds beautiful!
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh Miss Jam, congratulations! I would love to see your tattoo! Sounds beautiful!

Hey, thank you!!! Im trying to figure out how to post pictures in here! :lol::lol: yeah, its gorgeous! I cant wait to show it 8-)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry I missed this thread!! I love the line you picked!!!!!! I bet it is wonderful!!!! I can't wait till you post pictures!!!!

(sorry for all the exclamation points :lol: )

Hey, no worries! I like exclamation marks! :lol: I'll try to post pics! Thank you for ur post! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    What?? No pic of hot Ed on your arm like in Portlandia :lol: JK - I love the quote! You'll definitely have to post pics. Do you have other tattoos? I have no tattoos but would like one and would to to incorporate something PJ with my kids initials but I am not creative and can't come up with anything. I like looking at the tattoo threads for ideas but nothing has really inspired me yet. One of these days....
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    Alright! Can't wait to see :corn: !!!
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:
    What?? No pic of hot Ed on your arm like in Portlandia :lol: JK - I love the quote! You'll definitely have to post pics. Do you have other tattoos? I have no tattoos but would like one and would to to incorporate something PJ with my kids initials but I am not creative and can't come up with anything. I like looking at the tattoo threads for ideas but nothing has really inspired me yet. One of these days....

hey! i have another 3 tattoos, but they arent Pearl jam ones. I think you should go for it! After I got mine done, I got an amazing sense of pride, for being a Pearl Jam and Eddie fan!!! I'll try to post the picture here ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    MissJam81 wrote:
    or 'got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul'

Ends in a positive

*Good choice
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • Options
    Finally managed to upload it! here you go! :D

tattools.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8-)

with your help Dimi! Of course! Thank you!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

tattools.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I love it!!!
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

tattools.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I love it!!!

thank you :D :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"