Options

Little help for San Diego please

Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Well by the grace of God I somehow got that third week off in April from work, so my girlfriend and I are deciding to make the trip out to San Diego to go see Ed. However, I don't have any tix to the shows. Does anyone know where I can find some tix? Is there a website of 10C memebers selling extra tix? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
"I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. I have plans to see the Santa Barbara and both LA shows, but I got completely shut out of the ticket process. Any 10 clubbers who have just one extra they'd need to sell to any of these 3 shows, I would really really appreciate it. PM me or write at BKarle at mac dot com.

Thanks,
    Peace to all Jammers-
    ~Brennan
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    I just bought my San Diego ticket off of stubhub. If you do a search on ebay for vedder tix you will see a link :)

HOpe this helps!