Need a little Help with the gorge...

Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi everyone. My name is Rich and it's been a little while since I've posted here. Won't get into details but you know sometimes life just throws you a curve ball. Anyway, my buddy and I are going west. We decided today to go see PJ at the Gorge. Already saw them twice in Boston this tour and 28 times since Randall's Island in 96. And haven't stoped yet. Really don't want to miss out on what I think is going to be a special couple of nights.

So if anyone can give me a little info about what airport to fly into, or hotels or is everyone camping. I don't know anything about Washington. In fact I have never been out West at all. I am a fan club member but did not purchase tix cause did not know till today that we are going to do this. I would really love to score some good seats for both nights. I am not going that far to sit on the lawn. Does anybody know where I can get some 10club seats. Would greatly appreciate all the help as possible. Thanks for listening and make it a great day
"I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hey there, a bunch of are flying in for the shows as well, we are actually flying into portland to see the show at the schnitz on thursday first, but we were going to fly into seattle/tacoma to get to the gorge, we're renting a car from portland and then driving to the gorge, staying at a hotel i believe in ellensburg, just west of the gorge by 30 miles or so, sorry i can't add much else but my friend is taking care of all the hotels and car rentals, check out the main gorge threads and you can find out more about camping at the gorge and other hotels in the area, but if this is your first time out west (same here!) i'd suggest flying into seattle to check out the city, good luck!
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    Bdog10 wrote:
    Hi everyone. My name is Rich and it's been a little while since I've posted here. Won't get into details but you know sometimes life just throws you a curve ball. Anyway, my buddy and I are going west. We decided today to go see PJ at the Gorge. Already saw them twice in Boston this tour and 28 times since Randall's Island in 96. And haven't stoped yet. Really don't want to miss out on what I think is going to be a special couple of nights.

So if anyone can give me a little info about what airport to fly into, or hotels or is everyone camping. I don't know anything about Washington. In fact I have never been out West at all. I am a fan club member but did not purchase tix cause did not know till today that we are going to do this. I would really love to score some good seats for both nights. I am not going that far to sit on the lawn. Does anybody know where I can get some 10club seats. Would greatly appreciate all the help as possible. Thanks for listening and make it a great day

I sent you a PM.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    SmallTown wrote:
    I sent you a PM.
    Sent you one back....
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

• Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    hey there, a bunch of are flying in for the shows as well, we are actually flying into portland to see the show at the schnitz on thursday first, but we were going to fly into seattle/tacoma to get to the gorge, we're renting a car from portland and then driving to the gorge, staying at a hotel i believe in ellensburg, just west of the gorge by 30 miles or so, sorry i can't add much else but my friend is taking care of all the hotels and car rentals, check out the main gorge threads and you can find out more about camping at the gorge and other hotels in the area, but if this is your first time out west (same here!) i'd suggest flying into seattle to check out the city, good luck!

Thanks Man. Would like to stay at a hotel with other PJ fans. Party after the show a little.

• SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    Okay, I've got one 10c ticket for him on both nights. If someone has another for both nights, he can sit with his buddy and take my tickets.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta