Dimi-this is 4U

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Putas Madrid visca el barca!!! Tomorrow el Classico at the camp nou!!! Hala madrid, ya rite!!!!!! Fuck Madrid and Mou!!! U guys gonna let pepe run around trying to maul messi?!?!?! Watch what happens tomorrow my Greek friend!!!! 4-2 barca!!! Christina and Mou can go back to England when we beat them for league and champions league!!!! And all u other Madrid bandwagon riders, kiss my ass cuz you'll all jump off the wagon when the seasons over and they've lost everything AGAIN!!!! Oh and one more thing Dimi, I buy first round of pink lemonade buddy in Munich!!!! Lol!!!! VISCA BARCA!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hehe....i dont give a rats ass..Madrid will win the champion..
    viva madrinistas.fucka fucka barca and polacos.. :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Is this something to do with bocce ball???

:eh:
  • Athleeeeeeeeeeeetic!!!! Athleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetic!!!!!

Chinita, I support El Athelic de Madrid, just like Torrente!!!!
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Spanish diving championship el classico
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Spanish diving championship el classico
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    watch out for those snipers
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    watch out for those snipers
    :lol::lol::lol:
    hehehehehehehehe

hello from..

Campeones,Campeones...ole ole ole...
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Cristiano....cristiano...cristiano....rooooooooooooooonaldo! Ronaldo! Ronaldo!

Great players score when it counts most.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Cristiano....cristiano...cristiano....rooooooooooooooonaldo! Ronaldo! Ronaldo!

Great players score when it counts most.
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    just finished watching online with the spanish announcers, which is best way to hear it:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

.....................................................GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    just finished watching online with the spanish announcers, which is best way to hear it:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

.....................................................GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way to watch en espanol.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

The only way to watch en espanol.
    what a beautiful day today,reading the sport newspapers online
    super duper Queen is back to the kingdom..

bye bye village people..
    btw,,the stadium of Barca change name..
    called..

"Camp Mou"................. :mrgreen: :corn:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    HALA MADRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

RONALDO > MESSI
    Brisk. wrote:
    HALA MADRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

RONALDO > MESSI
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :wave: :corn:
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Congrats on your FIRST LA LIGA in how many years???? Guess the $1.5 BILLION your guys spent on player transfers has FINALLY paid off...remember one thing all you GalagaTACOS, there's a chance we can meet in the champions league final! I'll take that title over liga ANYDAY!!! So enjoy this title and make sure dumb shit Ramos doesn't get to hold your trophy or hell destroy that one too...
    called..

Why is that Dimi, cuz he FINALLY won a game at the camp nou??? Come on man, I think you're drinking way toooo much pink lemonade my Greek brother!!!
    Oh and Dimi, where the fucks my boixes nois scarf from Barcelona?!?!?!? U forget me buddy?!?!? That's ok, I'll just grab it from u in Munich before the final!!!!! Hahaha
    badbrains wrote:
    Oh and Dimi, where the fucks my boixes nois scarf from Barcelona?!?!?!? U forget me buddy?!?!? That's ok, I'll just grab it from u in Munich before the final!!!!! Hahaha
    nope..didnt forget you..
    Barca,the club,no allowed to sell those anymore,after some riots..
    they banned use the name and colors of the club
    badbrains wrote:
    Congrats on your FIRST LA LIGA in how many years???? Guess the $1.5 BILLION your guys spent on player transfers has FINALLY paid off...remember one thing all you GalagaTACOS, there's a chance we can meet in the champions league final! I'll take that title over liga ANYDAY!!! So enjoy this title and make sure dumb shit Ramos doesn't get to hold your trophy or hell destroy that one too...
    the chamion league cup,will be great on Madrinistas hands too..hehehe
    badbrains wrote:
    called..

Why is that Dimi, cuz he FINALLY won a game at the camp nou??? Come on man, I think you're drinking way toooo much pink lemonade my Greek brother!!!
    cos jose mou,kick barca with evrery team he trains...hrehehe
    Dimi, mourinho is 2-12 with Madrid vs Barcelona and he's 1-11 at the camp
    Nou!!! Although I did hear theyre gonna name the bathrooms after Mou cause he's a piece of shit and belongs in the toilet!!!
    Dimi, if both teams make the final, I'm gonna do everything I can to go to Munich. I know u travel ALL the time for pearl jam, maybe we can meet up for the final!! U wear gayboy Ronaldo jersey and I wear messiah jersey hahahaha......do u think they have pink lemonade there?!?!?!? Lol
    badbrains wrote:
    Dimi, mourinho is 2-12 with Madrid vs Barcelona and he's 1-11 at the camp
    Nou!!! Although I did hear theyre gonna name the bathrooms after Mou cause he's a piece of shit and belongs in the toilet!!!
    :lol: :fp:
    badbrains wrote:
    Dimi, if both teams make the final, I'm gonna do everything I can to go to Munich. I know u travel ALL the time for pearl jam, maybe we can meet up for the final!! U wear gayboy Ronaldo jersey and I wear messiah jersey hahahaha......do u think they have pink lemonade there?!?!?!? Lol
    ill wear panathinaikos shirt,its my team.. ;)
    badbrains wrote:
    ill wear panathinaikos shirt,its my team.. ;)

I tell u what, u wear ANY jersey u want TO the game. I'll bring an extra messiah jersey so after u see GOD destroy mou, you'll have a nice blaugrana jersey to wear. Then we go party Catalonia style!!! Take a trip to barca and get shit faced for a weak!!! ;-)
    what a great week this was..hope comlete later this evening..
    hala Madrid...