Options

What are you doing on 4/20?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    edited April 2012
    Jukee wrote:
    I watched The Union on you tube. It's a documentary about weed. Now I know why I smoke it :D

Those of you who haven't seen it check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX2A3C07 ... re=related
    Wow, someone actually watched it! I was the pre-production writing editor for that movie.: ) And they forgot to credit me, which is in violation of our contract, but I didn't bother doing anything because it took them soo long to make I don't really blame them for forgetting that even happened (plus they were probably high). They got lucky - I've decided that was the only breach of contract I will ever not take action on.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Jukee wrote:
    I watched The Union on you tube. It's a documentary about weed. Now I know why I smoke it :D

Those of you who haven't seen it check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX2A3C07 ... re=related

Spent this afternoon watching this ... brilliant doc.Thanks for the post
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    I WANT TO GET HIGH RIGHT NOW. :mrgreen:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)