Match.com excel guy

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://deadspin.com/5902760/finance-guy ... -prospects
Let's call this guy, oh, "Dave." Dave is a financial services employee in New York. Dave goes on Match.com, and meets women, and sometimes goes on dates with them. Then Dave goes home and enters all sorts of information into an Excel sheet, to keep track of everyone.

On April 4, Dave went on a date with Arielle. She was "very pretty," "sweet and down to earth," and had "a great personality." He hopes to see her again soon. We know this, because he entered it in his spreadsheet, along with the dates of their various Match.com interactions, her contact info, and even a little photo of her.

We know all that because Dave let it slip to Arielle that he keeps the spreadsheet. She asked if she could see it. He sent it along to her, with this note:

Well...this could be a mistake, but what the hell. I thought about deleting the names, but figured I might as will give you the whole thing. I only deleted the non-match people's names (at the bottom) since some I've known for a long time. I hope this e-mail doesn't backfire, because I really had a great time and hope to hang again soon :). However, I will keep my word! Have a great weekend!

It took her precisely two days to forward it to her friends.

Hi Girls,

Wanted to pass this on to you for some monday morning entertainment.

I went on a date with this guy last wednesday. On the date, he tells me that he has a spreadsheet for tracking all of the people from match that are "in process". Naturally, I tease him and ask him to send me the spreadsheet. For some strange reason, he actually does. See below/attached.

Just when I thought I had seen it all....

Dave's spreadsheet, edited to remove identifying info from his various women, can be found here. (It was on Dealbreaker as well.)

:corn:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    haha. I bet that would make one heck of a pivot table
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    haha. I bet that would make one heck of a pivot table

:lol:

try it. the file can be found by following the link. i admit, i opened it. :lol: it's not set up for printing :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    OK girl, but very jappy; one and done for me

:lol::lol: