Options

ISO: RSD Star Anna and Po/4fathers 7"s

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey!

I know everyone is going to be looking for the EV 7", so I'll ask if anyone can get an extra of the other 7"s I'd be happy to trade or pay. My closest store isn't getting any of the three (or EV either!), and the next closest says he won't check until Saturday so I'm not counting on it. Going to try and get a little further out, but I'm not sure how far to try.

Anyway - if anyone can get any extras of any of the non-EV PJ-relateds let me know. I'll be happy to pay for them or can trade any combo of vinyl/cds/etcs. If you get all three we can do some cool stuff hopefully... posters, tour shirts, etc. :)

Good luck Saturday everyone - I already kind of hate RSD with the way some record stores are exploiting and gouging customers on these things! :evil:

EDIT: Traded for Brad - still looking for the other two... lots to trade, just let me know which you have and what you're looking for...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Good luck, as far as I can tell none of the stores in DC will be getting all 4. Shut out here.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    its early, but bumpin for love
  • Options
    Anyone get an extra and want to trade or sell? Just let me know.. our stores were 0 for 4!
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    pm sent
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Still looking for Star Anna and Po bump.............. KUNG FU PANDA......
  • Options
    morning after bump...
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump