These kids are better dancers than I am!

CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    They seem to be enjoying it but these sort of things worry me a bit.. they are children acting like adults, seems a bit weird. They seem to like it though so why not? :) Just feels a bit wrong..... :(

I suppose my questions with this sort of thing are: would they choose to do that? Or are they acting out their parents dreams?

The innocence of childhood is sacred, is this part of that?

Just a thought.
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    Mikee J wrote:
    They seem to be enjoying it but these sort of things worry me a bit.. they are children acting like adults, seems a bit weird. They seem to like it though so why not? :) Just feels a bit wrong..... :(

I suppose my questions with this sort of thing are: would they choose to do that? Or are they acting out their parents dreams?

Just a thought.

I wasn't even thinking about any of that....good point! I was just amazed at how good they are at such a young age.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Mikee J wrote:

Just a thought.

Agree,there is something just a wee bit creepy about it.Although they do seem to be enjoying it :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    We have seen similar on Dancing with the Stars ... they also have international young
    competitors perform against each other in a couples dancing segment

Like many of the professional dancers they start training young
    these two might make it their life's profession

They are talented