"Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    Canucks are soft like toilet paper

What a bunch of pussies.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    +1 to that.

As part of "the rest of Canada" I would love nothing more than to see the Canucks swept out of the first round.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    BeerBaron wrote:
    +1 to that.

As part of "the rest of Canada" I would love nothing more than to see the Canucks swept out of the first round.

That & not seeing the Montreal Canadiens make it to the playoffs. Oh wait, that did happen. Sweet!! :D
  • demetrios wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    +1 to that.

That & not seeing the Montreal Canadiens make it to the playoffs. Oh wait, that did happen. Sweet!! :D

Amen.

The B's may not repeat but I'll take great consolation in the failures of the Canucks & Habs.
  • WTF does this have to do with PJ.
    BC69
    WTF does this have to do with PJ.

"Everything!!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqmfEwULxFPJqskvUroMXvUyyl6qmBpsLLBn4S92Z4qLPOxG9oafrfMy7LPQ
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    I'm a 'Hawks fan and I fully support this message. :thumbup:
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    BeerBaron wrote:
    +1 to that.

I'm in BC and I'd also like to thank Los Angeles :)
  • ekwiptekwipt Posts: 532
    BeerBaron wrote:
    +1 to that.

I live there and I still hope they choke
    Zod wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    +1 to that.

I'm in BC and I'd also like to thank Los Angeles :)
    ekwipt wrote:
    I live there and I still hope they choke

Oh wow! :shock: :lol:
  • CROJAM95 wrote:
    Canucks are soft like toilet paper

What a bunch of pussies.

I would like some Vancouver Canucks toilet paper.

I also live in BC and the Canucks are easily my most hated team. Even more than the flyers.
  • ekwiptekwipt Posts: 532
    How much do I care about the Canucks playoff run you ask? Rather than wasting my time glued to a tv at home I'm drinking beer on the Oregon coast. I hope they've been put to bed by the time I get home.
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    Let's go Rangers!

Potvin sucks.....
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)