Thank you Captain Obvious

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I get a text from my buddy asking me what I'm doing and I said I'm watching Celebrity Apprentice. He chimes back..."Ivanka Trump. I'd hit that".

Really? She's intelligent, well spoken, has a great sense of humor, beautiful, and rich. You're really stepping out on a limb there! :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    This season has nothing on last season. I don't even watch reality shows/competitions, but I watched last season! It's hard to top crazy though... :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I kind of like the show. It's cool that all the money goes to charity but the whole cat fighting thing is pretty funny as well. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I kind of like the show. It's cool that all the money goes to charity but the whole cat fighting thing is pretty funny as well. :lol:

I agree, it's actually kind of a clever show. The only thing that really bothers me, is that the boardroom goes on forever because of all the 'he said, she said' but it could be cut down in a major way if Trump actually looked at the footage! Look at it! It's on record, it's your show!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    The boardroom is the best part! :lol: I like how he makes both teams argue before he reveals the winners. :lol:
    It is enjoyable watching everyone turn on one another, but it takes too long. Everyone gets defensive, everyone thinks they did all the work, and Trump has no idea! Drives me crazy, but I watch it anyway :?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    so how did this work out for you then?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

What do you mean?
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

What do you mean?

just seemed like you were enjoying a nice conversation, and I wondered what, if anything, came of it
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    DS1119 wrote:
    I get a text from my buddy asking me what I'm doing and I said I'm watching Celebrity Apprentice. He chimes back..."Ivanka Trump. I'd hit that".

Really? She's intelligent, well spoken, has a great sense of humor, beautiful, and rich. You're really stepping out on a limb there! :lol:

I really like her too. Girl knows how to dress!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

What do you mean?

just seemed like you were enjoying a nice conversation, and I wondered what, if anything, came of it

Nothing really came of it. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    What do you mean?

Nothing really came of it. :lol:

well ok then, carry on.
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I have to hand it to that family like them or not. They are successful and other than that hunting expedition last month for one of the sons (where he did nothing wrong) you never read about them getting in trouble.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :?

:?

:shock: :? :?
    :shock:
    :shock: :?
    :shock: :shock: :? :?

Am I playing correctly?
    Or would this thread be better named thank you Captain Oblivious?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I have to hand it to that family like them or not. They are successful and other than that hunting expedition last month for one of the sons (where he did nothing wrong) you never read about them getting in trouble.

Yeah, disregarding politics and all that shit, they seem like really good people. People can say what they want about Donald Trump, but he definitely helped raise some great kids.
    rollings wrote:
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :?

:shock: :?
    :shock: :shock: :? :?

Am I playing correctly?

I'm not exactly sure what this means.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    Yeah, disregarding politics and all that shit, they seem like really good people. People can say what they want about Donald Trump, but he definitely helped raise some great kids.
    Agreed! I give much credit to Trump for creating his own wealth, and passing on that knowledge and work-for-it-ness to his children. They strike me as down to earth and knowledgable, both educationally and in the street-smart realm.

It's funny how years ago, so many were quick to write off Ivanka as some pretty little rich, spoiled and entitled girl. Way to show em!

(btw, I am SO rooting for Penn to take it)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I had lunch with her once... Didn't get much work done :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    edited April 2012
    I had nothing more to add, lol. I just wanted to complain to someone else who watched the show on a regular basis about an easily solved problem that never gets solved by simply watching what goes on...

With that said, I really wanted George Takei to win but he was the first person voted off, so there went that..:(
    Post edited by curlygirly9 on
    I had nothing more to add, lol. I just wanted to complain to someone else who watched the show on a regular basis about an easily solved problem that never gets solved by simply watching what goes on...

With that said, I really wanted George Takei to win but he was the first person voted off, do there went that..:(
    Oh my.
    GoiMTvP.gif

Pics?

Nice swan RF

Did you get much eatin' done?
    rollings wrote:

Did you get much eatin' done?
    Really... she gives good business... very bright woman...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    she gives good business

:think:

With that said, I really wanted George Takei to win but he was the first person voted off, so there went that..:(
    Oh my.

Exactly. :lol: