Looking for Donations to Make A Wish fundraiser

Jeremiah_Jeremiah_ Posts: 20
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello

My name is Jeremiah. I am a long time Pearl Jam fan and have been a member of the fan club for 18 years!

I am raising money for the Make A Wish foundation to help children with life threatening conditions.
If I can raise $1500 (with your help of course!) by April 23rd, I can repel down the side of a 32 story building in Austin. Which will be a blast!!

Any donation you would like to give would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Here is link to donate and more about the cause and adventure!

http://www.austinovertheedge.com/KassiJ ... erTheEdge/

Thank you in advance!!

Jeremiah
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    :shock: :shock: great cause! best of luck! are you going to be filmed? :corn:
  • Jeremiah_Jeremiah_ Posts: 20
    Not sure. I will have to look into it. Very curious now...
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    I will work out how to contribute...all the best

A very special friend of mine gave me a copy of Ten to listen to almost twenty years ago...the first time I heard Pearl Jam music. He was the biggest Pearl Jam fan of all time

He and his younger brother had cycstic fybrosis.

Make a Wish Foundation took his younger brother to Disneyland for an amazing holiday!!! Unfortunately Gabe didnt get to make the trip

Take Care
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
    :corn:
    :corn:
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Super cool, I hope you make your goal! Just donated.
    :wave: :wave:
    :wave: :wave:
    dancegirl2.gif
  • Jeremiah_Jeremiah_ Posts: 20
    Thank you Suziemay & bindy123!!
    :wave:
    No problem, good luck. And watch that first step man...its gonna be a doooooozy