universal orlando..so awesome

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
leaving tues morning.:D

sorry im still upset over my rangers last night

anyone near orlando wanna meet ? drinks on me and the fiance
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Drinks are on you huh? Let me see how much a flight is going to cost... :think:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you gonna be able to survive in the boonies?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    you gonna be able to survive in the boonies?

boonies :nono: ....im in hard rock paradise
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    DS1119 wrote:

go for it
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

go for it

Ok. I'm at the airport running up a beer tab as I type this. Drink are on you right? :lol:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    Have a great time Neily!!

I'm heading to Rincon,PR Wednesday with 7 friends for my best friends bachelor party

We got a lot of cool shit lined up, deep sea fishing, scuba, surfing etc

Nothing like getting away for a while
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Have a great time Neily!!

I'm heading to Rincon,PR Wednesday with 7 friends for my best friends bachelor party

We got a lot of cool shit lined up, deep sea fishing, scuba, surfing etc

Nothing like getting away for a while

SWEEEEET!! ENJOY
    12 PM AND IM DONE !!!!

t-minus 24 hours
    12 PM AND IM DONE !!!!

t-minus 24 hours

Your missing out on all the hotties on Madison Ave

I'm here today and it's gonna be in the mid 80's

Ladies dressed appropriately ;)
    2 hours till VACATION !!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA
    Oh shit

I misread, thought you were there already. Good for you, you get to enjoy today in NYC.... It's glorious :thumbup:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Oh shit

I misread, thought you were there already. Good for you, you get to enjoy today in NYC.... It's glorious :thumbup:

yes sir ..sneaking out 1230 ....gotta go to the dentist and the bank and get a haircut and and :D

can't sit here all day
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so you went to work for half a day on a monday? :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    so you went to work for half a day on a monday? :fp:

had to come into the city for the above mentioned reasons anyhow....so i can save a vacation day

plus had to do some ..and i mean some work :lol:
    Poolside..drink in hand...85 and sunny.....yup life sucks 8-) :corn:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    Enjoy it once you say I DO you will be doing everything she says to do everyday :fp: :corn: , hey what do you think about the new Pearl Jam they only do Festivals :lol: :fp:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Enjoy it once you say I DO you will be doing everything she says to do everyday :fp: :corn: , hey what do you think about the new Pearl Jam they only do Festivals :lol: :fp:
    :shock: :shock:
    :mrgreen:

It's al good..I'm basically married already :lol:

Dude..I kinda think I'm semi losing the pearl jam feeling...in the sense that I'm like at the whatever point

Will always love and see them in our area,but the traveling days are pretty much done

I don't get how come they haven't played at least a few U s shows over the past year and a half

Ehh after seeing 80-90 shows,I think ive seen it all....I know you feel me

That being said I could go for a show tonight :mrgreen:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    :shock: :shock:
    :mrgreen:

It's al good..I'm basically married already :lol:

Dude..I kinda think I'm semi losing the pearl jam feeling...in the sense that I'm like at the whatever point

Will always love and see them in our area,but the traveling days are pretty much done

I don't get how come they haven't played at least a few U s shows over the past year and a half

Ehh after seeing 80-90 shows,I think ive seen it all....I know you feel me

That being said I could go for a show tonight :mrgreen:

Yeah you've been with her for a while so you pretty much have been married congrats , and yeah i'm on the same boat as you if they do shows within driving distance i'm there otherwise i'm done ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....