Anyone Not Gotten Memb Merch??

AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I've had no shipping conf, but email and was told mine was processed and shipped March 3, but no shipping conf & no merch.....44days??.....Really......anyone else this this is odd.....It's my 1st time, so I'm a 10c virgin... :lol:
I will walk w/my hands bound
I will walk w/my face blood
I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    to soon for international merch arrive..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • to soon for international merch arrive..

but she lives in Canada, which could make anyone think that the item would arrive before it arrives to Greece or Argentina, but no, no, for some reason, Canadians always get their stuff last... it has to do with customs and post, we have to ask customs and post officers why this happens...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Ok,just being impatient I guess........because I am 8 years old,and do want my stickers!....j/k.... :lol::lol:

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I haven't really been paying attention to all of this, but I saw something about this, but what is the merch? Do you get it when you renew? Because I'm almost a year behind, my renewal date is December so I didn't get the 2011 T-Shirt until 2012.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    I do not remember getting anything but a shirt with my analog membership. What else do we get?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    I think ppl were saying stickers,a note from Jeff,and something else I don't remember + at some point is there not also a magazine & single?? Like I said I'm a noob I don`t know.... :fp:
    I do not remember getting anything but a shirt with my analog membership. What else do we get?

this was 2011 one..2012 is sticker ,patch ,mini poster
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I updated my membership in September or October to analog. So do I get the sticker, patch, and mini poster?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,739
    I think ppl were saying stickers,a note from Jeff,and something else I don't remember + at some point is there not also a magazine & single?? Like I said I'm a noob I don`t know.... :fp:

We're all still waiting on the 2011 Deep magazine and single so if you just signed up in the new year....well it might be a while before you see the 2012 single and mag. It just gets more and more confusing the further and further they get behind on everything.
    Newch91 wrote:
    I updated my membership in September or October to analog. So do I get the sticker, patch, and mini poster?
    did u get the analog shirt?
    Newch91 wrote:
    I did. I get it now. After I renew, I'll get the stuff people are now getting.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    did u get analog after the renew at septrmber?then next renew wil ger the stickers etc
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i be member now 10c many year
    no stuff arrive for me
    that ok
    i still rock it out pearl jam style

go team go
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • If your last renewal was in 2011 you should have get the Analog Tee within 8 after the renewal, some people who renewed in January this year got the Analog tee again, but if your last renewal was this year, 2012, you will get the stickers, patch, miniposter and the note by jeff on the envelope any time soon...

check all these threads, in this order...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=186809

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=186801

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=186913

and check The Porch more often than you ussually do if you can, hope this helps... all the best, javis

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I have never received any merch in the years I have been a member,not a single item.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    I have never received any merch in the years I have been a member,not a single item.

send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.bet">shipping@tenclub.bet</a><!-- e -->, if you are an analog member, you should have received at least the vinyl and the mag...

Newch91 wrote:
    did u get analog after the renew at septrmber?then next renew wil ger the stickers etc
    Yeah, I had renewed in September 2010 and then a few months later, they announced the Analog and Digital memberships. September 2011 was the first time I chose Analog. I think I did get the Analog shirt after I renewed. I have it in my drawer.
    Newch91 wrote:
    Yeah, I had renewed in September 2010 and then a few months later, they announced the Analog and Digital memberships. September 2011 was the first time I chose Analog. I think I did get the Analog shirt after I renewed. I have it in my drawer.
    cool..next septemeber i guess u renew you will get the stickers etc..im up till november 2013 after my last renew
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    stargirl69 wrote:

send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.bet">shipping@tenclub.bet</a><!-- e -->, if you are an analog member, you should have received at least the vinyl and the mag...

I'm analog,never received a thing even when I was a postal member way back in the day.Thanks for the info though,I will email.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    i haven't received anything yet, but then i didn't really expect anything either ~

HAIL, HAIL we're the lucky ones ~

:lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    guess what you can do? call 10c and tell them your situation, they'll probably fix it asap. once i had the turning mist/hawaii '78 christmas 45. it was stolen. i was so upset.

i call 10c and tell them my story and offer to buy another copy of the turning mist/hawaii '78 single. they would not accept my money and they replaced my stolen record. i am still very touched by this act of kindness. fuck, they coulda very easily told me $20 pal and you got a record comin. nope...free, free and free.

good folks over at 10c

http://youtu.be/vrTdJ8FgPQk
    http://youtu.be/WbpyrpqSIAA
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I heard they are giving out stickers. Is this true?

I have not received my Pearl Jam stickers, no.

Must these be requested anyway, or are they 10:00 a.m. automatic?
  • rollings wrote:

they are sent upon renewal for your membership, if you renewed already, they will be sent to you anytime soon, if not, they will be sent once you renew, my membership expires on november 13, so I will renew by that time, then they will send the items...

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    rollings wrote:

they are sent upon renewal for your membership, if you renewed already, they will be sent to you anytime soon, if not, they will be sent once you renew, my membership expires on november 13, so I will renew by that time, then they will send the items...

Oh YAY! :clap::clap::clap:

Mmmmmm..... stickers