Hot Dog Pizza

2»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It's not my cup of tea... in theory, it probably would be tasty, like if it was made with really good pizza and really good hot dogs. But this looks like some frozen crap, and I'm sure the quality of the pizza and the hot dog is terrible.

Possibly. But in theory it seems like we're dealing with Pigs In A Blanket (basically) and Pizza. Two things that I like on their own, but have never had the craving for one while eating the other, and certainly never wanted to have in my mouth at the exact same time. It's kind of overkill, and two things that (in my opinion and personal taste) really clash.

Aaaaand if we're throwing pigs in a blanket into the mix, why not toss some maple syrup in the mix?! ;)
    I don't know what kind of pigs in blankets you people are eating, but where I come from the stuff inside them doesn't taste anything like a hot dog wiener! More like sausage... Why the fuck am I even talking about this??? lol!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It's not my cup of tea... in theory, it probably would be tasty, like if it was made with really good pizza and really good hot dogs. But this looks like some frozen crap, and I'm sure the quality of the pizza and the hot dog is terrible.

Possibly. But in theory it seems like we're dealing with Pigs In A Blanket (basically) and Pizza. Two things that I like on their own, but have never had the craving for one while eating the other, and certainly never wanted to have in my mouth at the exact same time. It's kind of overkill, and two things that (in my opinion and personal taste) really clash.
    Don't get me wrong - even if the quality was amazing, I'm not going for it! But namely because I try to avoid meals that contain the calories of an entire day's worth of food!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Aaaaand if we're throwing pigs in a blanket into the mix, why not toss some maple syrup in the mix?! ;)
    I don't know what kind of pigs in blankets you people are eating, but where I come from the stuff inside them doesn't taste anything like a hot dog wiener! More like sausage... Why the fuck am I even talking about this??? lol![/quote]

I've seen them made with hot dogs before, not good ones mind you, but I've seen them. I did say "basically", in that it's a sausage wrapped in dough.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pizza Hut's newest creation. :sick:

313942_1.jpg

talk about unhealthy.... :shock:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    now if you had bacon wrapped around that hot dog ... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    Sounds like a horrible combination. I like that the hot dogs are described as "succulent," though. I don't think I've ever heard someone describe a hot dog in that way before.
    Sounds like a horrible combination. I like that the hot dogs are described as "succulent," though. I don't think I've ever heard someone describe a hot dog in that way before.
    haha... maybe by really stoned people.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    gross....unless of course the weenie is wrapped in bacon too

that's what she said...

:lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hey, stoners need variety too! i mean, how many times can you eat the same old pizza over and over night after night?

personally, i don't know if there is enough weed growing on this planet that would get me to eat this...and i've eaten some pretty interesting foods while munchied
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

There's a joke in here somewhere. :lol:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,683
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pizza Hut's newest creation. :sick:

313942_1.jpg

That is nasty :sick::sick: , who is the marketing genious behind this
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    btw, mustard drizzle sounds worse than the hot dog crust :sick:
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    norm wrote:

I'll see your "mustard drizzle" and raise you a "burger sauce" with a layer of dill pickle chips. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/papa-murphys-launches-bacon-cheeseburger-pizza-140710963.html
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    norm wrote:

I hate when I get the "mustard drizzles".
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    i'm kinda intrigued :think:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    can they add cheese inside the hot dog?
    That is probably their next move.

This stuffed crust thing of Pizza Hut's is horrible. I had the misfortune of trying the one with just the cheese once, and I found it almost inedible.

A stuffed hotdog stuffed crust pizza. Hmm... :think:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:

they must not have any good pizza joints up there in albany
    DS1119 wrote:

they must not have any good pizza joints up there in albany

There's one.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Seth Meyers brought this up during Weekend Update on SNL tonight, the joke was.

"Pizza Hut is introducing a new pizza with hot dogs baked into the crust. It's called the "Rock Bottom Supreme". And conveniently the box doubles as a suicide note."

Followed by a graphic of an empty pizza box with the words "Goodbye Cruel World" scrawled across the inside top of the box.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"