**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Broke will be me. I can't believe I'm doing 9 shows and not taking a day off from work. I'm gonna be tired as fucking hell that last week in May, but I will be loving it. :)

it's going to be positively grueling. i hope i'm up for it.
    take your money and your drugs.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Broke will be me. I can't believe I'm doing 9 shows and not taking a day off from work. I'm gonna be tired as fucking hell that last week in May, but I will be loving it. :)

it's going to be positively grueling. i hope i'm up for it.

(sorry for the double post!)
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 600
    chromiam wrote:
    Thanks..

same here I'll be in DC and I'll be taking a day and a half off for that show.. so I'll just wait till the weekend and the last show in E Rutherford.

That concert list is getting out of hand ;)

Wow, I step away from the board for a few hours and all Hell brakes loose! Three add ons! May 31st!? It's becomming Springsteenesque! I love it.

I'm with you here M, I think that you and I have the same 5 show line up. 4 shows in that last week is a damn good run. 6 would be over the top. I'd love to see every show of the leg but I'm a realist. I need some cash for posters and beer, not to mention bootlegs and shirts too. :D I hope there will be posters left on that last night in Jersey. The final show is where they unload the goods. We should be able to pick up some prints from some of the other dates as well. After tomorrow we will all be able to relax again. When are they going to announce the 2nd leg?(kidding) :D
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Thank God!!! See what happens when I leave the board few a few hours!! Wasn't expecting the 3rd E. Rutherford show...looks like I may have to add that one if possible!! :D
    vedderwood wrote:
    yeah, but I just dont' know if i have the money to do it tomorrow! when does it say that the card will actually be charged? this is just total craziness! i know that if i don't go to this show then this will be the show that they play "leash", "hitchhiker", "wma", "garden".....and i would have missed it all!!!!!!!! dammit, i have to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to mention the hotel room and gas costs for all of these shows.........christ, i'm going to have to sell my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VW I'll split tix with ya for 5/31 if I get lucky enough tomorrow! You and BA can fight it out if you guys want them.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    so psyched for the 2nd night!

going to be such a great weekend! :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    Second Philly Show...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    VW- We will end up with an extra ticket for the East Rutherford show if you want one of ours- we have 3 of us going under two 10c numbers- let me know. We're not staying overnight though, i fully plan on getting up at 530 AM the next day to work.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    thatgirl wrote:
    so psyched for the 2nd night!

going to be such a great weekend! :D

Like you had any doubts.. I mean it is mem day weekend near the city of brotherly love :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    So does this mean the lawn party for night two is off?!?!?
    Bubba wrote:
    So does this mean the lawn party for night two is off?!?!?

have to ask to the party host :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

I guess I better not count my chickens before they're hatched.....better wait to see how these pre-sales go tomorrow.
    Bubba wrote:
    I guess I better not count my chickens before they're hatched.....better wait to see how these pre-sales go tomorrow.

the presale will be great with 3 huge shows on sale at the same time ;)

Admin

LOL..yeah Im sure...maybe its a good thing I cant access the Goods section from work and BA does all the leg work. LOL......hopefully the streak continues.

Oh well, I think Im gonna go pop SVT in and check that out before I pass out.
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Ok. so I met this girl Friday night @ an Irish-themed establishment somewhere in the "Philly" area. Somewhere during the drunken haze that was Friday night I obtained her ph #.

I don't recall much, except her name and that she was an EAGLES fan. since misery loves company (EAGLES fans) I figured this might be a potential match.

Now for all I know she might be ugly as all heck in broad daylight but Friday night Oprah Winfrey could have walked into the bar and I would have wanted to "tap dat azz" as Fanch is fond of saying...

ANYWAY. Here is my dilemma. right now it's been about 3 days since I met her, no phone call. granted weekend "days" should not count towards the 3 day rule but regardless I'm not the one who wrote the book on this fucking stupid "dating" rules...so here are my options...

a) Call her tomorrow
    b) Don't call her but send a text message.
    c) Call her on Wednesday or Thursday
    d) Do NONE of the above and just focus on purchasing tickets for the PJ tour this summer.

Right now I am leaning towards.......option D.

*Note: I may wind up having an xtra 10 club ticket for the 3rd NJ show and 2nd Camden show after tommorrow's pre-sale. well the 3rd NJ show is really the 1st NJ show, since its May 31st but its really the 3rd show b/c the other 2 were already announced. Fuck it, you get the point :)
    pjscreamer wrote:
    What ya wanta see a kid taking a dirt namp HELL NO...Da kid booked his own res after da news of the extra day da kid is ready to party it up wit all his Mommalucas from philly.Plus da kid is also planning on hit dhat extra showw in NJ (if it happens)

YO. mommaluca. go get your f'n shine box!!!!!!
    re: Mystery girl from Friday night. want I meant to say before was its been 3 days and I still have not called her, not vice versa. my question is at this point is it even WORTH it?

especially considering the circumstances. i.e. severe intoxication may have blurred my judgement.

ahh. FUCK it. I need to focus on PJ tickets!!!!!!!!! :)
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Call her on Wednesday after the ticket sale is done. Tuesday night you will either be too excited because you got tickets and that's all you'll want to talk about or you'll be pissed because you didn't get tickets.

Either way, wait a day and call her on Wednesday.

Or take option D and forget her.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:
    Call her on Wednesday after the ticket sale is done. Tuesday night you will either be too excited because you got tickets and that's all you'll want to talk about or you'll be pissed because you didn't get tickets.

Either way, wait a day and call her on Wednesday.

Or take option D and forget her.

yea good advice. Thanks. I'm still leaning towards option D either way, regardless of what happens with this girl and 10 club tickets I'm back on the drinking bandwagon, 100%!!!!!!!
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Now for all I know she might be ugly as all heck in broad daylight but Friday night Oprah Winfrey could have walked into the bar and I would have wanted to "tap dat azz" as Fanch is fond of saying...

ANYWAY. Here is my dilemma. right now it's been about 3 days since I met her, no phone call. granted weekend "days" should not count towards the 3 day rule but regardless I'm not the one who wrote the book on this fucking stupid "dating" rules...so here are my options...

a) Call her tomorrow
    d) Do NONE of the above and just focus on purchasing tickets for the PJ tour this summer.

Right now I am leaning towards.......option D.

Eh, fuck it. After a few days, weekend or not, it's cool to call. If she's interested, she'll be happy to hear from ya (just like you'd be happy to hear from her).

But if you really wanna be a playa, call her on Thursday.

We all look forward to hearing about your phone call on Friday :D
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    Dude, all these pretty babies wanna do is party. You think she's wearing that to talk intellectual? No. You gotta let her know it's working. You're money, and she wants to party.
    fanch75 wrote:
    Eh, fuck it. After a few days, weekend or not, it's cool to call. If she's interested, she'll be happy to hear from ya (just like you'd be happy to hear from her).

But if you really wanna be a playa, call her on Thursday.

We all look forward to hearing about your phone call on Friday :D

girls don't want games. you boys are silly.
    grace6697 wrote:
    girls don't want games. you boys are silly.

Listen, sweetness, I said that if he wants to call, then he should just call
    fanch75 wrote:

sorry, love doctor.

;)
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,456
    fanch75 wrote:
    he should call her....
    he should call her sisters
    he should call any single cousins she has............

and bang em all!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 4HEATHER4HEATHER Posts: 36
    a) Call her tomorrow
    d) Do NONE of the above and just focus on purchasing tickets for the PJ tour this summer

Thought I'd swoop in on the last page here and figured I'd throw in my 2 cents of A. She could be hot. And thanks for the ticket update, found the info!
    Let's say knowledge is a tree
    It's growing up just like me
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    4HEATHER wrote:
    a) Call her tomorrow
    d) Do NONE of the above and just focus on purchasing tickets for the PJ tour this summer

Thought I'd swoop in on the last page here and figured I'd throw in my 2 cents of A. She could be hot. And thanks for the ticket update, found the info!

If she were really that hot, he'd remember ... lol
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,456
    Solat13 wrote:
    hehehehehehehe.........
    very true........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 4HEATHER4HEATHER Posts: 36
    Solat13 wrote:

LOL yeah I know, but I am a chick so I have ulterior chick motives. Maybe she's at home right now wondering why he didn't call! :)
    Let's say knowledge is a tree
    It's growing up just like me
    Solat13 wrote:

Exactly.. now if he had stopped drinking as was said.. then there would be a nice clear recollection of the night's events and whether or not this chick was hot. That said, its usually more fun if you're drinking :D

Give her a call on Thurs playa

Admin