**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Bubba wrote:
    How much is the pot for your pool?? My was $25 to join and the pot last year was around $30k, not sure what the total is this year yet. A judge runs ours...LOL

Our pot is nowhere nearly as grand as yours....$30,000???? Holy shit!!!! We all just put in $5 each..hahaha! A lot of people in the office play, so normally the final pot will come to a little over $200! Hey, I'll take it!!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    vedderwood wrote:
    Our pot is nowhere nearly as grand as yours....$30,000???? Holy shit!!!! We all just put in $5 each..hahaha! A lot of people in the office play, so normally the final pot will come to a little over $200! Hey, I'll take it!!!!

Yeah, Im not expecting to win, I never get close on these things but ya never know. Still only have one loss so far.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    vedderwood wrote:
    Me too!!!!! Woohoo...........6 and 1 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto! It wasn't a bad first day!
    Ditto! It wasn't a bad first day!

I was just gonna call you, I was out cruisin' listenin' to Yield, was gonna go for a Captain or two.
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Bubba wrote:
    Yeah, Im not expecting to win, I never get close on these things but ya never know. Still only have one loss so far.

Ah, you have me beat....I unfortunately have 2 wrong now...I picked UNC-Wilmington to win...it was close one though!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
    vedderwood wrote:
    Ah, you have me beat....I unfortunately have 2 wrong now...I picked UNC-Wilmington to win...it was close one though!

That it was....with my luck, every team I picked in tomorrows games will lose. I have such confidence... :D
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 600
    the Borgata
    Atlantic City, NJ
    June 2, 2006

An Acoustic Evening with Pearl Jam
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    the Borgata
    Atlantic City, NJ
    June 2, 2006

An Acoustic Evening with Pearl Jam

LOL...keep the dream alive!
    Bubba wrote:
    I was just gonna call you, I was out cruisin' listenin' to Yield, was gonna go for a Captain or two.

I woulda gone as a warm up for tomorrow. It's starting around 10 or 11 manyana and if all goes well, not end until about 15 hrs later :D
    Too bad you're working tomorrow or we coulda consumed mass quantities of Captain and caught the 'Nova game at my place.

Edit for TB
    I woulda gone as a warm up for tomorrow. It's starting around 10 or 11 manyana and if all goes well, not end until about 15 hrs later :D

Damn work!! 'Nova is on at 3:00, right?? Figures I gotta work til 4.

Im still trying to figure out what Im doing tomorrow. I may head down to Old City with a few of my friends from PSU but debating wether or not I wanna deal with the madness down there.
    Startin here by meyself :D then headin to Isaac Newton's to show that irish girl up, then might head back here for a few more, then I dunno. Debating on doing Tiernanogs in Trenton as a closer. I just don't feel like dealing with Philly.
    Startin here by meyself :D then headin to Isaac Newton's to show that irish girl up, then might head back here for a few more, then I dunno. Debating on doing Tiernanogs in Trenton as a closer. I just don't feel like dealing with Philly.

I know that feeling!!

Ok, now if MMR is announcing the second Camden show on Monday morning, does that mean 10 Cub tickets will be made available Sunday or Monday??
  • I'm a late comer to the thread, but i'll be there!! :D
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I know when the thread first started it was mentioned that you guys has a max of 50 people, but I didnt sign up because I didnt know if I would score tickets.

I would really like you join you guys for the party, I can bring my own beer though since I assume that you guys have all the people you needed.

Would that be cool?

I'll read the thread to get more details on it.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    Since we aren't getting the RV, you can come! We will have a green tent setup, you seriously won't miss us ;)
  • SpinSpinSpinSpin Posts: 21
    Last time I saw this thread it was 25 a head... No more? It's all BYO now?
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    stpmattb wrote:
    Since we aren't getting the RV, you can come! We will have a green tent setup, you seriously won't miss us ;)

Awesome !! My hubby ( i am a donut) and I will be there then, I think we are hooking up with another 2 couples at the hotel that we are staying at in Philly so I think we'll all go together...

It sounds like we are going to have tons of fun.

Thanks
    Urs,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    SpinSpin wrote:
    Last time I saw this thread it was 25 a head... No more? It's all BYO now?

That was if we were getting the RV - I believe now its bring your own.......anyone??
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    stpmattb wrote:
    That was if we were getting the RV - I believe now its bring your own.......anyone??

Yes everything is BYO now.. and wtf are you doing on here this late??
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    i *finally* saw natty light today..it looked like it was a zillion years old. is this the beer equivalent of tab? :(
    take your money and your drugs.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 600
    PBM has returned. Did I miss something or is this new good news? Either way I'm glad everybody put forth the effort to protest the ban. It looks like they listened. Again, if this is old news...well I'm an old man...what the fuck did you expect?

Hartford is only eight weeks away. I plan on celebrating tonight.

HARTFORD!
    HARTFORD!
    HARTFORD!
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    Today is gonna be a good fuckin day! I listened to the Natty Light Triology on the way in....3 great songs!! I have a new appreciation for Yield since thats all Ive been listening to last night after getting advice from Fanch.

Let's rock people...8 weeks and counting til Albany!
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671

Edit for TB
    oh so its like that now
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Bubba wrote:
    Today is gonna be a good fuckin day! I listened to the Natty Light Triology on the way in....3 great songs!! I have a new appreciation for Yield since thats all Ive been listening to last night after getting advice from Fanch.

Let's rock people...8 weeks and counting til Albany!

Yeah Hartford is just around the corner and glad that you have finally come to the light to appreciate YIELD for the amazing album it is....

Now all I need is a few beers and some Jamieson :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Bubba-- I got the decal.. fucking awesome. Thanks man. Now I just have to figure out where I wanna put it on my car. I owe you a few cold ones in Hartford for this.. or at the next meetup.

BTW decide where you're staying in Hartford yet?

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    Bubba-- I got the decal.. fucking awesome. Thanks man. Now I just have to figure out where I wanna put it on my car. I owe you a few cold ones in Hartford for this.. or at the next meetup.

BTW decide where you're staying in Hartford yet?

Sweet, glad ya got it! I just put mine on the Jeep last night.

I still have no clue where we are staying in Hartford, I need to get on the ball for that!! Where are you at again???

And BTW, Yield rocks...the first two songs start it out very nicely!! Any album with Brain of J and DTE is alright in my book!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Sweet, glad ya got it! I just put mine on the Jeep last night.

I still have no clue where we are staying in Hartford, I need to get on the ball for that!! Where are you at again???

And BTW, Yield rocks...the first two songs start it out very nicely!! Any album with Brain of J and DTE is alright in my book!!

I'm staying at the downtown Hilton.. along with a bunch of people it seems. Did the priceline thing for $55 and got it... parking is like $15 extra.

Yeah the beginning of YIELD just gets the ball rolling.. perfect for a nice sunny afternoon drive down the highway...

Admin

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    ill be in hartford fri night till sunday

when is everyone else getting there?
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Just got an email from a friend who is on the MMR Bod Squad, she was just asked to work on 3/25 for the Pearl Jam ticket sale.