**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    Thank You Grace. Thank You.
    Fuck all those Goddamn signs.
    Stay away from me.

Philly is a Dirty Frank town anyway.

MC, i hear you brother. united we stand.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Joe- the Phillies game on Monday is a night game. 7:05. Dollar Dog Night.

ps. Drop the Leash!!!!!
    grace6697 wrote:
    MC, i hear you brother. united we stand.

Divided we fall.

DROP THE LEASH!!!!!!
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    Preset: Porch

Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do the Evolution, Given to Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Marker in the Sand, Lowlight, Insignificance, Army Reserve, Garden, I Got Shit, State of Love and Trust, Comatose, Inside Job, rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Small Town, Parachutes, Black/We Belong Together, Alive

Encore 2: Why Go, Life Wasted, Smile, Indifference, LEASH, Rockin' in the Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

It's probably over. Ed is wearing a Red Sox Jersey and Theo was on stage to give it to him.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Divided we fall.

DROP THE LEASH!!!!!!

zzzzzz.

it's ylb time. they need to pack their shit up and get on the bus. philly, here they come.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    there might be riots in camden
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Okay.

People. Philly is going to be a fine set of shows. Getting so upset over a rock concert's setlist is gay. Trust me folks, it'll be cool. So kick back, grab a beer, and wait for teh fun to begin.

Pearl Jam won't let us down.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    grace6697 wrote:
    zzzzzz.

it's ylb time. they need to pack their shit up and get on the bus. philly, here they come.
    philly will not be welcoming them with open arms. philly is bitter. we are used to being bitter. even our fucking racehorses cant win for shit. im moving.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Well...maybe our posters will be better than theirs.
    New England Ass Clowns
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    i am so pissed about leash. i am not going to lie. i am PISSED.

i'm going to go outside and be a total asshole.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Smile, Indifference, Leash.

What cocksuckers. I hate fucking Boston. Fags do Storytellers.

Oh yeah, and it's been a week since I made a comment about your new album for the good of my Philly thread friends-

IT FUCKING BLOWS HARD. ALL OF IT. I'M LISTENING TO THE NEW RHCP ALL THE TIME BITCHES! TIE YOUR LEASH AROUND YOUR COCKS AND JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Solat13 wrote:

Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do the Evolution, Given to Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Marker in the Sand, Lowlight, Insignificance, Army Reserve, Garden, I Got Shit, State of Love and Trust, Comatose, Inside Job, rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Small Town, Parachutes, Black/We Belong Together, Alive

Encore 2: Why Go, Life Wasted, Smile, Indifference, LEASH, Rockin' in the Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

It's probably over. Ed is wearing a Red Sox Jersey and Theo was on stage to give it to him.

Alright, first playing leash and they have that pussy come on and wearing that jersey....who wants my Camden tickets?? As if I needed anymore reason to be less enthused about this weekend.
    Smile, Indifference, Leash.

What cocksuckers. I hate fucking Boston. Fags do Storytellers.

Oh yeah, and it's been a week since I made a comment about your new album for the good of my Philly thread friends-

IT FUCKING BLOWS HARD. ALL OF IT. I'M LISTENING TO THE NEW RHCP ALL THE TIME BITCHES! TIE YOUR LEASH AROUND YOUR COCKS AND JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

aww my boy is back.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Solat13 wrote:
    Ed is wearing a Red Sox Jersey and Theo was on stage to give it to him.

What...like a tea bagging or something?

Oh the shirt!

They'll teabag back stage later.

Fuck Boston

Long live FANCH! At least we'll have FANCH.
    That's worth a box or a bag of Leashes.

Can't wait! Have a safe trip before I forget to wish it.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    fanch75 wrote:
    Okay.

People. Philly is going to be a fine set of shows. Getting so upset over a rock concert's setlist is gay. Trust me folks, it'll be cool. So kick back, grab a beer, and wait for teh fun to begin.

Pearl Jam won't let us down.

hell ya!!!!! that's what I'm talking about.. we don't need no stinkin leash.

Ok now I'm pumped, thanks to the Toronto boot graciously given to me by MC.. thanks and an extended 10C tonite on MMR and the possibility of me goign to see mother fucking Storytellers next week.. ooohhhhh yeahhh !!! :D

I wonder if we'll approach 10,000 posts tomorrow with BA and TG out on their "date" ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    chromiam wrote:

Ok now I'm pumped, thanks to the Toronto boot graciously given to me by MC.. thanks and an extended 10C tonite on MMR and the possibility of me goign to see mother fucking Storytellers next week.. ooohhhhh yeahhh !!! :D
    oh hey, lets rub 10c in a little more....

:mad:

FUCK LEASH
    i cannot wait to sit there with my pitcher of ML tomorrow morning.
    Yes. I. AM.

It's gonna take Who You Are for me to forgive this. And Immortality. And something else yet to be named.

God I hate that they got it. If Grand Rapids or some city like that had gotten I wouldn't have cared. I hate Boston. It's just that they were cocky fans to start with. They will never get off of this fact. ...and I was going to go and even posted on here how I used my "better judgement". I'm such a pussy. I should have told Comcast and PECo to stick it up their asses for an extra week and gone.
    chromiam wrote:

I wonder if we'll approach 10,000 posts tomorrow with BA and TG out on their "date" ;)

Oh take your stinkin storytellin smiley face and shut it! :p
    thatgirl wrote:
    oh hey, lets rub 10c in a little more....

FUCK LEASH

what about 10C... I'm not reading back 15 pages to get a back story on all this shit... I heard a few shout outs tonite and that MMR is going to donate some stuff for the raffle so that's cool... what did I miss??
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Solat13 wrote:

FUCKERS!!!!!!! I knew I should have went to Boston. should have taken the last 3 days off work. MotherFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

Theo Epstein is gay.

CAMDEN shows will be a major letdown after seeing a set list like that.

I agree with BA. VH1 Storytellers is for fags, unless you are Neil Diamond.

I need to get some sleep. I'm out.

Have fun.
    Yes. I. AM.

It's gonna take Who You Are for me to forgive this. And Immortality. And something else yet to be named.

God I hate that they got it. If Grand Rapids or some city like that had gotten I wouldn't have cared. I hate Boston. It's just that they were cocky fans to start with. They will never get off of this fact. ...and I was going to go and even posted on here how I used my "better judgement". I'm such a pussy. I should have told Comcast and PECo to stick it up their asses for an extra week and gone.

I agree, as if we didnt have to here "Ohhh we got the experiment in '03" enough and now this shit.
    Bubba wrote:
    I agree, as if we didnt have to here "Ohhh we got the experiment in '03" enough and now this shit.

Fuck Boston!!!

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    what about 10C... I'm not reading back 15 pages to get a back story on all this shit... I heard a few shout outs tonite and that MMR is going to donate some stuff for the raffle so that's cool... what did I miss??
    YOU MISSED THE LIES!!!!!!

ALL LIES!!!

i NEED A DRINK
    chromiam wrote:

Matt said on air that he would play RM for TG and then never played it.
    leash= WHO GIVES A SHIT.

we will have great shows. all is good in the hood.
    chromiam wrote:
    I'm too annoyed to even employ my amazing wit to anything with that. You have a pass on this. Leash may have only served in some odd positive way such as this tonight.
    thatgirl wrote:
    YOU MISSED THE LIES!!!!!!

ALL LIES!!!

i NEED A DRINK

damn.. specifics please... I really don't feel like reading

Admin

Bubba wrote:
    and via EMAIL
    Bubba wrote:

I heard that and just thought I had missed RM... hahahahahahaha (as VW would say).. maybe TG's charms don't work anymore ;)

Admin