Options

**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    chromiam wrote:
    wow what an opening.... ;)
    hey! i was confused, he was talking in the 3rd person then stopped?
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    thatgirl wrote:
    hey! i was confused, he was talking in the 3rd person then stopped?

I don't know.. just thought he didn't tell you about your own wedding this weekend ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    now is not the time to be quiet, 5 days!!!

LOL, I dont know, Im just not excited for this weekend yet as I thought I would be. Hopefully this will wear off before the weekend.
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    I don't know.. just thought he didn't tell you about your own wedding this weekend ;)
    my name is julie, not mya. i think id need to purchase some hammered metal earrings, shrink about 6 inches and get a tan before those wheels would be in motion :) oh, and put my ass on a swivel...or something...
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, I dont know, Im just not excited for this weekend yet as I thought I would be. Hopefully this will wear off before the weekend.
    you better get the sand out before saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    you better get the sand out before saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Im trying.....the past few days, when I started my "Philly Thread Hiatus", I have been feeling like I could care less if I go. Maybe I need to cut myself off from all things PJ before the show...LOL
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    :) Im trying.....the past few days, when I started my "Philly Thread Hiatus", I have been feeling like I could care less if I go. Maybe I need to cut myself off from all things PJ before the show...LOL
    omg! you sound like the individual who accompanied me to the borgata...
    im sorry you feel that way!
    was it my HOB comment???
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    omg! you sound like the individual who accompanied me to the borgata...
    im sorry you feel that way!
    was it my HOB comment???

LOL, no, I deserved that! Just a mood Ive been in lately, I dunno. I think I need to drink more!
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    He's Batman!

More like Batwoman! :)
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, no, I deserved that! Just a mood Ive been in lately, I dunno. I think I need to drink more!

DUDE

We're going to party on a long weekend, talk about the new CAMARO, drink beer, look at all the hot whyte womenz, see Pearl Jam, and basically be sloths for a few days. I'm coming to your town, get fired the fuck up!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    i shamefully posted in the "extra ticket" thread :(
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    i shamefully posted in the "extra ticket" thread :(

Well as of yet my 2nd 6/03 ticket is still open as well. My brother is supposed to be going but he isnt sure if he is going to be home.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    DUDE

We're going to party on a long weekend, talk about the new CAMARO, drink beer, look at all the hot whyte womenz, see Pearl Jam, and basically be sloths for a few days. I'm coming to your town, get fired the fuck up!

LOL.....those are good reasons for me to get fired up!! It best be warm out so that these whyte womenz are scantily clad!
  • Options
    Bubba wrote:
    Well as of yet my 2nd 6/03 ticket is still open as well. My brother is supposed to be going but he isnt sure if he is going to be home.
    hmmmmmmmm, sean isnt sitting with you?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    thatgirl wrote:
    1. i cant fucking wait for this weekend!!!!!!! only 3 more days of work! :D
    2. desperate housewives was NUTS last night!!
    3. as of now, May 27 Saturday Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s. May 28 Sunday Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
    4. "thats brokeback"
    5. apparently i text, called, imed lots of people on saturday night.
    6. i drank a whole bottle of reisling before i went out on saturday, that should partially explain my obnoxiousness. i will not be drinking wine in washington.
    7. it really sucked not being able to post yet at the same time being able to read what you people were saying.
    8. david bell sucks
    9. im pleased with the recent setlists, looks like they are finally starting to listen to me.
    10. matt, myself, and our guests are planning on arriving around 2ish on saturday.
    11. i cant wait for saturday
    12. "thats brokeback"
    13. i hope they decide to debut big wave on saturday
    14. i still need someone to go with me on 6/3 :(
    15. not having anyone to go with on 6/3 bc some people are assholes=thats brokeback
    16. did you all miss my posts?
    17. my thumb is still bruised from saturday, im not sure how it got that way
    18. for those of you that are interested i have confirmed that stacey got headbutted not the other way around.
    19. im running out of things so say but im just so happy :)
    20. 59 days, 10 hours, 21 minutes, and 15 seconds till SEATTLE! :D:D:D:D
    21. my brother turned 21 this weekend.
    22. danielle and jeremy booked their seattle flight this weekend so everyone is set! YAY!!
    wow, thats all I have to say...wow....

all4
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    hmmmmmmmm, sean isnt sitting with you?

No, we did separate tickets for those shows. You mean he didnt invite you???
  • Options
    redvedderredvedder Posts: 56
    You guys are are awesome! I only come on here once in a while but I love to check out how HUGE the philly show thread is. So, is there still a party planned for Saturday??? I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! A holiday weekend and two shows with the best band ever!
    Has everyone been talking about the article in Entertainment Weekly about PJ and the fans being similar to deadheads? I just read it last night and their description of the parking lot made me sooooo excited about this weekend!
    So, is there still a big parking lot fiesta planned? If so, where will it be and can I come?
    "Oh dear dad, can you see me now? I am myself, like you somehow."

CAMDEN 8.29.98{}CAMDEN 9.2.00{}SPECTRUM 4.28.03{}CAMDEN 7.5.03{}CAMDEN 7.6.03{}WACHOVIA 10.3.05{}CAMDEN 5.27.06{}CAMDEN 5.28.06{}CAMDEN 6.19.08{}CAMDEN 6.20.08{} MANSFIELD 6.28.08{}EV @ Tower Theater 6.12.09{}SPECTRUM 10.28.09{}SPECTRUM 10.30.09{}SPECTRUM (RIP) 10.31.09{}MSG 5.21.10{}EV @ Tower Theater 6.25.11{}Alpine Valley 9.3.11{}Alpine Valley 9.4.11
  • Options
    SlimeeSlimee Posts: 9
    Dude, The date is almost here...IS EVERYONE PUMPED?! I'm definately looking forward to this coooooncert
  • Options
    Long-time friend and fan of heavy metal is now listening to 8. He promises a review. This will be interesting.

Update later!
  • Options
    Sat May 27 AM Clouds / PM Sun 82°/62°

Sun May 28 Partly Cloudy 86°/65°

dont forget the sunscreen!!!!!
  • Options
    we're still far out, so it could change, but it's looking better instead of worse! this is good
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    we're still far out, so it could change, but it's looking better instead of worse! this is good
    i monitor it every couple hours! i need to know these things so i can plan my outfits LOL
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    thatgirl wrote:
    i monitor it every couple hours! i need to know these things so i can plan my outfits LOL

I'll just stick my head my bedroom window the day of the show and then determine which red sox or tie dye shirt I will wear.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    Sat May 27 AM Clouds / PM Sun 82°/62°

Sun May 28 Partly Cloudy 86°/65°

dont forget the sunscreen!!!!!

speak for yourself.. I get nice and tan so no sunscreen needed.... and Bubba you better get ur ass in gear, although I'm kinda in the same boat. I won't really be excited till the week is over and I'm home enjoying the first of many beers on friday
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    chromiam wrote:
    speak for yourself.. I get nice and tan so no sunscreen needed.... and Bubba you better get ur ass in gear, although I'm kinda in the same boat. I won't really be excited till the week is over and I'm home enjoying the first of many beers on friday
    i hope to be at the bar in the AM on friday :D
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:

booty pants, clear heels, and whatever top that gracie wants you to wear

edit: had to get my girl-on-girl post for the day in. perfect opp.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Solat13 wrote:
    I'll just stick my head my bedroom window the day of the show and then determine which red sox or tie dye shirt I will wear.

why not the tie dye red sox shirt... that should make it easy for you

i am really beginning to hate the red sox...used to be loveable losers, but now it is getting old...especially all the people jumping on the wagon... it seems as though they all buy a brand new hat...rip out the lining...put it through the wash and just like magic...they have the cool guy worn out red sox hat... it is getting old
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    booty pants, clear heels, and whatever top that gracie wants you to wear

edit: had to get my girl-on-girl post for the day in. perfect opp.

sounds like the perfect outfit for mem weekend... and I must say I saw quite a few skirts while out on sat and sun.. tis the season :D

Admin

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i am wondering how many will be traveling 100+ miles for this one...holiday weekend...2 weekend shows... and it is PJ in philly, and we all know what that means :eek:
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:

don't get too messed up - we don't want the tent set up wrong and falling down on my black ass.