**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    In a message dated 4/28/2006 11:05:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, email ldxxxxxxxxxxxx.net /email writes:
    Hi,

I was checking back with you to see if my order had been fixed. If the red
    Pearl Jam flag is finished I will be in today to pick it up.

Thank You,

Lew

Lew...No...the digital machine needed service and you job won't be printed until Mon or Tues...will call you when it is done. Brian

Humphrys Flag Co

...[size=-3]nice[/size]...

That sucks, but let them take the extra time to do it right this time...that flag is gonna be awesome!

Cant wait to see pics of it!
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    thatgirl wrote:
    look on the bright side, we still have 4 weeks to go!!!!! it will be ready in time :)

You are right. I'll be in their area today so I was hoping that it would have been done. Plus...they already screwed up an EASY order. I won't have confidence in them until they produce the goods. 4 weeks is a good thing though. Thanks for helping to fill my glass. :)
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    Last Kiss is just as bad as John Street...maybe worse.
    It worked for them and earned money for a good cause.
    Please let it go. It hurts us now.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    i never understood the dislike for Last Kiss.....
    it was a great song 50 years ago....
    and it was a great cover by pearl jam....

oh well.............to each their own.....

good morning all...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    not a fan of last kiss, its played out...
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Which would you rather see played, Last Kiss or Soldier of Love?
    I'd like to see them play Soldier of Love some more.
    am i the only one that didnt pre order the album and/or does not have a copy yet?
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    am i the only one that didnt pre order the album and/or does not have a copy yet?

No, your boyfriend BA is in the same boat. Although I did pick up 3 copies yesterday and hopefully my pre-order set will be there when I get home. I offered him one of the 3 that I bought and he said no since he wasnt going to be around this weekend anyway.
    Bubba wrote:
    No, your boyfriend BA is in the same boat. Although I did pick up 3 copies yesterday and hopefully my pre-order set will be there when I get home. I offered him one of the 3 that I bought and he said no since he wasnt going to be around this weekend anyway.
    why did you get 3?
    Boost sales....LOL. No, I didnt hear from jackass until after I purchased so I figured I just pick up an extra for him. My brother and sister both like PJ so I can give one to them or my PJ buddy at work.

Or I can just keep one sealed...LOL
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    thatgirl wrote:

Why didn't you pre-order it?
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
    i just called the "independent" music store in west chester and they dont have it, the guy sd maybe monday...
    vedderwood wrote:
    Why didn't you pre-order it?
    bc i didnt think that it would get here by the 2nd....and theres no use me trying to download it....
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    In a message dated 4/28/2006 11:05:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, email ldxxxxxxxxxxxx.net /email writes:
    Hi,

I was checking back with you to see if my order had been fixed. If the red
    Pearl Jam flag is finished I will be in today to pick it up.

Thank You,

Lew

Lew...No...the digital machine needed service and you job won't be printed until Mon or Tues...will call you when it is done. Brian

Humphrys Flag Co

...[size=-3]nice[/size]...

They better not fuck up my flag... :)

And why would you have a limo like that take you to a bar/olde city/pat's?? Is its someone's prom night and you're using it while they are at the prom??? ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    chromiam wrote:

And why would you have a limo like that take you to a bar/olde city/pat's?? Is its someone's prom night and you're using it while they are at the prom??? ;)
    so we dont have to drink and drive!

plus its my friends bday, and he wanted it
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    chromiam wrote:

I was going to mention that earlier. It is the height of junior prom season in South Philly right now.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    thatgirl wrote:
    so we dont have to drink and drive!

plus its my friends bday, and he wanted it

ohhhh

I have to say that during my drive around at lunch today and after I listened to Jay Z (yeah jigga is always good on a nice sunny day) I heard Little Red Corvette on an unnamed radio station as well as Do do brown on a different station... thank god I got back to work soon enough for some PJ. And I need a beer right about now...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

i was listening to pilate today right when i got to a red light and pulled up behind a honda pilot...it was pretty cool
    Well looks like I'll have to wait till Monday to get 8...

Admin

TG & Chrom if you all lived closer Id give ya my extra copies....although it does look like I might be in the city tonight....prolly in Old City around 3rd & Chestnut.
    Bubba wrote:
    TG & Chrom if you all lived closer Id give ya my extra copies....although it does look like I might be in the city tonight....prolly in Old City around 3rd & Chestnut.

It's ok.. I preordered my copy and have been listening to it for like 2 weeks now ;) Actually I have the stream on now at work.. first time I've listened to the songs in order. Pretty good rhythm and flow to it.

Admin

I love Life Wasted and Gone is very good as well. I gotta open up the other two copies, now I hear there is different art work on the discs.....LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    PERFECT!
    thats where ill be, make sure you bring me a copy!
    GREAT!
    SUPER!
    THANKS!

just look for a big limo, and myself, and about 16 other drunk people
    Bubba wrote:
    I love Life Wasted and Gone is very good as well. I gotta open up the other two copies, now I hear there is different art work on the discs.....LOL
    umm dont be opening my copy!
    thatgirl wrote:
    PERFECT!
    thats where ill be, make sure you bring me a copy!
    GREAT!
    SUPER!
    THANKS!

just look for a big limo, and myself, and about 16 other drunk people

Ok, Im still ironing out plans but thats where my buddy lives and if I am down that way I will bring it for ya!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Ok, Im still ironing out plans but thats where my buddy lives and if I am down that way I will bring it for ya!!
    spectacular!!!!
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Yield Ii...
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    wow the house of blues actually has decent tribute bands there...

08.05 Appetite for Destruction - The Ultimate Tribute to Guns N' Roses

08.26 The Ultimate Tribute to AC/DC

and dickey betts is playin LOL!
  • i just searched back to find this thread.... HOLY CRAPPAGE! over 5000 replies... most ever?

Anyways...

Anyone that has already made Hotel plans... do you by chance have an extra spot in yo room for little ol me? I'll sleep on the floor in the corner if need be. Just don't wanna drive 2hrs home to North Jers after the 1st show. (repeatin myself since 2 philly threads).

~inquis
    "Now when people ask me, where's my favorite place to play, I'll reply, Newark NJ!" -EV (solo '08)