**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Bubba wrote:
    Hey, whats Premium Class??? Is that equivalent to 1st Class??? It only show 2 seats per row so Im thinking it is. Am I wrong on this??
    no clue, i dont roll like that
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Well I just booked my Seattle flight in Premium Class.....Seat 1C on both flights.
    Bubba wrote:
    Well I just booked my Seattle flight in Premium Class.....Seat 1C on both flights.
    how much did that cost DAYUM!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    $364.60.......Frequent Flyer Upgrade! :)

7:30A Depart Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
    10:21A Arrive Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) 21 Jul 06 US Airways flight 107 01C

10:00P Depart Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) 24 Jul 06
    5:59A Arrive Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 25 Jul 06 US Airways flight 694 01C
    Bubba wrote:
    $364.60.......Frequent Flyer Upgrade! :)
    wtf!
    what are your flight details?
    thatgirl wrote:
    wtf!
    what are your flight details?

Updated post above! :D
    Bubba wrote:
    Updated post above! :D
    you are on our flight coming back, if you are in first class then watch out...you can just call me elaine benes
    thatgirl wrote:
    you are on our flight coming back, if you are in first class then watch out...you can just call me elaine benes

LOL...I was gonna say, there were 7 rows, each only had 2 seats (A,C - D,) when I chose my seats. And actually, most of the rows were empty so we could sneak ya up...LOL

I think the flight out is the one Mike is on, I saw his post from earlier that he leaves Philly at 7:00am so Im thinking this is the same flight.

Be back, going to hang out with Matt Cord for a little while...if he is still there!
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL...I was gonna say, there were 7 rows, each only had 2 seats (A,C - D,) when I chose my seats. And actually, most of the rows were empty so we could sneak ya up...LOL
    im 14D flying home, an aisle seat so ill have view all the way up front!!!
    Come on up....just dont wake me!! LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    Come on up....just dont wake me!! LOL
    i just hope i dont end up getting the kosher meal
    LOL..alright, I best be going....supposed to be there at 9ish and i aint even close to being ready!!

See you all later!!
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL..alright, I best be going....supposed to be there at 9ish and i aint even close to being ready!!

See you all later!!
    heh tell matt we said hi :)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    anyone else definite for the red sox / mariners game that friday? I got 10/12 tickets confirmed, need 2 more!!!

all4
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Is eveyone camping at the wildhorse? I think I'm going to book there for Saturday night.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    There is a small group of us camping there on Sat/Sun nights.
    I hear it's better than camping at the Gorge, tis true?
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    ritg19 wrote:
    I hear it's better than camping at the Gorge, tis true?

I've heard the same. Last year I didn't camp out. Ive heard Wildhorse is a bit more laid back and fun. How many people are you camping with?
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    hey hey... WILDHORSE FOR GORGE???.... and yes I will be there!!! :D
    wishlistfoundation.org
    Two, possibly three. But we're looking for people to hang with while we are out there. I'm going to 10 shows this tour, so hopefully I'll make some friends along the way that I see at additional shows (Bostonx2, Camdenx2, Continentalx2, Vegas, San Diego, and Gorgex2).
    Wildhorse it is...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Where the FUCK is PhillyPJ?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    fanch75 wrote:
    this should shed some light...
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    1) I have been many places recently. Just not spending as much time in the Message PIT.
    2) It is Tax Season and work has been busy = less time on the Internet
    3) The weather has been nicer = less time on the Internet, more time outdoors.
    4) Speaking of AC I was just there this past Thursday night drinking heavily and having a grand ol' time.
    5) Maybe going forward I should start a CALENDAR on myspace so you are able to better track my whereabouts.
    6) Based on your CALENDAR you are running the BOSTON Marathon this weekend. Best of luck. I hope the 26 miles doesn't wear you out.
    7) I went to TARGET recently and spent a lot of money.
    8) I haven't been posting in the "Philly thread" recently because there is not much I can contribute to the discussion of "what flight/hotel should we book for the GORGE trip?" when I am not going to the GORGE.
    9) I hope this list of answers, answered all of your questions.
    10) Whateva. I do what I want.
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/downloads/display_sound.php?ep_number=601&ep_name=Freak%20Strike&snd=http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/sounds/601/601_IDOWHATIWANT.wav&snd_name=Maury,%20I'm%20out%20of%20control..%20yeah%20I%20use%20drugs%20I%20do%20what%20I%20want%20bitch!
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    thatgirl wrote:
    i thought her name was grace!!!

ah, the mystery and intrigue is gone.

barelyalive, love the signature. it's funny because i *meant* what i said. :)

other gorge arrangements have alluded me...it's way too insane to plan. i need to get the proverbial shit together.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    fanch75 wrote:

I'm still Alive. I have been scanning this thread so I am all caught up on the details of the GORGE trip. It sounds like The Ellensberg Inn will be party central that weekend. I hope that hotel is prepared for the Philly invasion that will occur.

Wish I could join everyone on the Gorge trip but I am saving my money for the VEGAS trip should be awesome. Already have my flight booked.

Speaking of awesome Hartford is only like 3 weeks away....right? or something like that. maybe julie can start a Hartford countdown.

*cue the Final Countdown music*
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    http://www.ellensburg.ws/lodging.html

seems to be useful for those who might be in need.
    take your money and your drugs.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    I'm still Alive. I have been scanning this thread so I am all caught up on the details of the GORGE trip. It sounds like The Ellensberg Inn will be party central that weekend. I hope that hotel is prepared for the Philly invasion that will occur.

Wish I could join everyone on the Gorge trip but I am saving my money for the VEGAS trip should be awesome. Already have my flight booked.

Speaking of awesome Hartford is only like 3 weeks away....right? or something like that. maybe julie can start a Hartford countdown.

~do do do do, do do do do do, do do do do, do do do do do do do, do do do do....etc etc

~now that the gorge is taken care of i can focus on the COUNTDOWNS, i apologize, i have been slacking
  • Bednarz42Bednarz42 Posts: 223
    thatgirl wrote:
    ~do do do do, do do do do do, do do do do, do do do do do do do, do do do do....etc etc

~now that the gorge is taken care of i can focus on the COUNTDOWNS, i apologize, i have been slacking

im gonna tell the mods to delete your account for copyright infringement...you cant use my name without permission
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Damn you people were busy....

Bubba- that's the flight I'm on both ways but I'm in coach...
    PhillyPJ- nice to see ya again.. and you really should take control of this thread again and guide us down the right path.
    MC- That blows about the flag.. at least they're going to take care of it for you.. and if they fuck mine up I'm cutting some throats ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    PhillyPJ wrote:

Dude, don't lie to me. It'll be fucking 3am on Friday night/Saturday morning before the GORGE show and your black ass will call me, "Dude! I was at a bar and I fuckin heard GIVEN TO FLY and I said 'Fuck it, I'm going to the GORGE! I'm catchin the red eye in 15 mins, dude! See you in 8 hours!'"
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?