**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    dude!
    im freaking out
    im so nervous for sunday
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    thatgirl wrote:
    dude!
    im freaking out
    im so nervous for sunday

Yeah just think how many more people are going to want them shows.. especially Philly on mem day weekend. Plus they go on sale on a weekend fuck we can't win....

I guess the Boston pre-sale will be the real test.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Just keep telling yourself it will be ok...you'll get through! Atleast we better!!! I really wish this was at the Wach or Spectrum...then I'd be guaranteed tickets.
    ok heres the deal
    at 1:09 it was telling me sold out...but now at 1:43 there were some available, if you kept clicking on hartford it would eventually STOP saying sold out and let you click on BUY....real fucked up!

gives you a heart attack, so yea they really arent sold out...but i doubt theres many left.....
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Bubba and I got our Albany/Hartford tix at 1:00. Fuck yeah.
    Who else from here is going?

Ok, so I am definitely worried about Philly/NJ shows after watching the mess with these other smaller cities/venues.

Shit on them. I'm even scared for DC.

I do, however, think it is hilarious that the first 2 pages of the porch are anti-10C based threads. Just funny to see.
    Damn, I hope we can get tix to Camden. Thats one bad thing about being one of, if not the best PJ city, everyone else wants in on the party!!

Ok, so I am definitely worried about Philly/NJ shows after watching the mess with these other smaller cities/venues.

I do, however, think it is hilarious that the first 2 pages of the porch are anti-10C based threads. Just funny to see.

Yeah definitely worried about sunday with Philly and DC on sale together... should be fun.
    Think I might see if anyone is going solo to Hartford and score my ticket that way.. not set on definitely going.

The anti-10C threads are funny but what did people expect?
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

I owe ya!! Freakin' awesome!!! Gonna be a great road trip!!

we got tix too

im going w/colorsblend, solat13 and phillypj
    thatgirl wrote:
    we got tix too

im going w/colorsblend, solat13 and phillypj

Sweet.....maybe if B/A and I are worthy enough we can all meetup before the shows!
    Bubba wrote:
    Sweet.....maybe if B/A and I are worthy enough we can all meetup before the shows!
    "we're not worthy, we're not worthy"
    thatgirl wrote:
    "we're not worthy, we're not worthy"

LOL....I see how it is!
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL....I see how it is!
    just kidding
    well all have to figure something out and have some drinks beforehand
    Ok, I'll let you guys hang out with me. I gave it some thought, and I can deal.
    I'm shocked...thatgirl never responds to my posts! LOL...should be a good time!

Julie - are you all going to both Albany and Hartford???

Sean - already got my time off for the 12th!!
    I dunno if I like HawkGirl w/o WW around either. Thne jury is out on that one ;)
    I dunno if I like HawkGirl w/o WW around either. Thne jury is out on that one ;)

Yeah they are like a pair of shoes, they go together! But she does have that mask and that lasso......hmmmmm.. :)
    WW has the lasso. Julie only has wings, which is kind of tacky. Then again, it works for the Vicky's Secret shows, so, whatever.
    i didnt look at those pic links but maybe i should since i dont know what you are talking about with that mask and lasso....:eek:

im only going to hartford, i have to work on that friday (albany) and already used up my vaca days for the other shows that month
    WW has the lasso. Julie only has wings, which is kind of tacky. Then again, it works for the Vicky's Secret shows, so, whatever.

Thats right, I got confused there for a minute. Yeah those wings do work for those shows...but then their outfits are a lil better than Hawkgirls.
    Ok I'm going to Hartford.. who wants to share the other seat with my terrible 10C number??? :D

Admin

see this is funny bc you guys dont realize it but last show everyone was talking about us coming dressed up as a cop and a nurse...

i guess boys will be boys!
    thatgirl wrote:
    see this is funny bc you guys dont realize it but last show everyone was talking about us coming dressed up as a cop and a nurse...

i guess boys will be boys!

LOL...either outfit would work!! LOL, Im not picky
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL...either outfit would work!! LOL, Im not picky

Yes but neither made an appearance... but there was some camo :D

Admin

dont think ill wear my camo hat this time
    We all seem to get so much work done during the day.

Speak for yourself.. working on 3 projects as we speak... and I got a half day tomorrow woohoo :)

Admin

• acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    If you allworked for me you would be soooooooo fired.
    But then again so would I.
    lol
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    ive actually gotten quite a bit of work done today
    im VERY good at multitasking
    :D
    thatgirl wrote:
    ive actually gotten quite a bit of work done today
    im VERY good at multitasking
    :D

Your boyfriends must be very happy! :D