Emek in Canada

DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
Guess what just knocked on my door fellow Canuck`s. Poster is awesome in person, hard to take it all in.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ONPosts: 6,111
    DocHinchy wrote:
    Guess what just knocked on my door fellow Canuck`s. Poster is awesome in person, hard to take it all in.

    Edmonton Emek?

    Guess I should expect mine any day now.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

    "Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

    1996: Toronto
    1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto
    2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena)
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall)
    2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City
    2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland
    2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre)
    2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2
    2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4
    2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford
    2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford
    2014: Detroit, Moline
    2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival)
    2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1
    2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction)
    2018: Chicago 1, Fenway 1
    2019:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    it's awe right in person. pretty sure it's not going to make it up onto a wall
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
    100 Pacer wrote:
    DocHinchy wrote:
    Guess what just knocked on my door fellow Canuck`s. Poster is awesome in person, hard to take it all in.

    Edmonton Emek?

    Guess I should expect mine any day now.
    Think it should get to you before me. Way more to it in person.
  • DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
    81 wrote:
    it's awe right in person. pretty sure it's not going to make it up onto a wall
    Do we put odds on the chance of Shorty framin this out?
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ONPosts: 6,111
    DocHinchy wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    DocHinchy wrote:
    Guess what just knocked on my door fellow Canuck`s. Poster is awesome in person, hard to take it all in.

    Edmonton Emek?

    Guess I should expect mine any day now.

    Think it should get to you before me. Way more to it in person.

    That's funny. The Edmonton Emek just literally arrived with today's mail here at work.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

    "Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

    1996: Toronto
    1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto
    2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena)
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall)
    2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City
    2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland
    2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre)
    2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2
    2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4
    2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford
    2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford
    2014: Detroit, Moline
    2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival)
    2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1
    2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction)
    2018: Chicago 1, Fenway 1
    2019:
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,894
    So I'm guessing this will arrive here in the Maritimes from the 10club sometime this week before my Easter Orthodox long weekend.

    Awesome! :)
  • DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Here in Lethbridge. Looks awesome.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Got mine today too!!!!


    It's framed and on the wall! :mrgreen:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,894
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Got mine today too!!!!

    It's framed and on the wall! :mrgreen:

    Awesome!! :)
  • mckaymckay Posts: 110
    Mine arrived in Truro just now!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,894
    mckay wrote:
    Mine arrived in Truro just now!

    Sweet! Mine just arrived 10 minutes ago here in Halifax. :)
  • DocHinchyDocHinchy Posts: 125
    demetrios wrote:
    mckay wrote:
    Mine arrived in Truro just now!

    Sweet! Mine just arrived 10 minutes ago here in Halifax. :)
    Congrats! have a happy orthodox Easter
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,894
    DocHinchy wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    mckay wrote:
    Mine arrived in Truro just now!

    Sweet! Mine just arrived 10 minutes ago here in Halifax. :)
    Congrats! have a happy orthodox Easter

    Thank you! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.