Where's Al Sharpton

shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    those people are animals

and the person videotaping it, did they even bother to call 911?

what the fuck is the country coming to
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    and the person videotaping it, did they even bother to call 911?
    Fuck no they didn't. Not a chance. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

If it was a white on black crime, things would be completely different on this. Call me whatever you want for saying it, but I'm just making an observation that I believe to be true.

Fucking pathetic man. I guess this is an acceptable hate crime? :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I guess this is an acceptable hate crime? :roll:

congradulations you will soon be the most hated person on the planet (middle aged white guy)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it's pathetic that they all thought it was a big fucking joke

a few young black men attacked a young white man in the subway here a few years ago and the guy suffered an asthma attack and died, he was engaged, just starting out in life and because these punks thought it would be funny to just beat up a random guy, his life is over

people don't think about consequences or what if's
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    The media has white guilt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN9hy4YNIv0
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    this is the kind of crap that makes me hope those end of the world predictions come true. people absofuckinglutely suck..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    this is the kind of crap that makes me hope those end of the world predictions come true. people absofuckinglutely suck..

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need to get away far away from this ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    That is awful. I have to travel up there for work, the areas around the court house in Baltimore are sketchy during the day, would not want to walk down there late a night, drunk no less.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Makes me so pissed it's beyond words. :evil:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    very distrubing and a very good question
    where the fuck is al sharpton?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    What exactly is it that you want Al Sharpton to do?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"

I'm guessing the OP would like him to make a big fuss about this hate crime like he is more than likely to do when the victim of other hate crimes happens to be a black man or woman.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'm guessing the OP would like him to make a big fuss about this hate crime like he is more than likely to do when the victim of other hate crimes happens to be a black man or woman.

That's not what Al does. He represents African Americans, not victims in general. I'm sure Al is probably as disgusted about this video as the rest of us, but it's not really his job. He might represent one of the attackers if he thinks they aren't getting a "fair" trial.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"

Ok literal Larry. I was being sarcastic if anything. As Al is a media whore who only jumps into the ring when it will help him out. So with that...do you think this is a hate crime? The police chief in Baltimore thinks not. What if this was a white on black crime? Would it be called a hate crime?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/ass ... ing-879234
  • BandogBandog Posts: 44
    If the colors were reversed it would definetly be a hate crime. That is fucking ridiculous, they should all be put away for a long time.
    This journalist makes some very interesting points about this particular case and other cases currently in the news.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/11/opinion/g ... ?hpt=hp_c3
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    This journalist makes some very interesting points about this particular case and other cases currently in the news.

Good read, thanks for that.

Some well balanced arguments there. Exactly why I detest when people compare cases like the Treyvon case and this Baltimore travesty.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Great find PureAnd Easy also a great read.
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    dcfaithful wrote:

That's not what Al does. He represents African Americans, not victims in general. I'm sure Al is probably as disgusted about this video as the rest of us, but it's not really his job. He might represent one of the attackers if he thinks they aren't getting a "fair" trial.

This.

Why don't people use logic before asking obvious questions?
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young

This.

I really don't think the OP expects anything from Al Sharpton, I think it was simply sarcasm. I caught it pretty easily...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    dcfaithful wrote:

This.

I really don't think the OP expects anything from Al Sharpton, I think it was simply sarcasm. I caught it pretty easily...

Guess I don't get the humor then. The big difference between this and, for instance, the Zimmerman case, is that we know Zimmerman killed Martin, we know who Zimmerman is and where he lives and still he has not been arrested and tried in court (whether he is guilty of murder or just defending himself). This Baltimore beating video just came out and police are working to determine who the assailants are. As long as the police do their job, there is no reason to think someone is being treated unfairly or being victimized by authorities. We can only assume due process will take its course. Sharpton steps in for situations where there is obviously something wrong, as in the case of Martin/Zimmerman.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Maybe this case will pick up steam if a nationally recognized media organization edits some 911 calls in a way that generates national outrage ...

:think: