Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Great minds think alike I guess.. :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Great minds think alike I guess.. :lol::lol:

Who's thread gets locked first? Yours or mine? :lol:
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    I'll sign that petition. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Although I'm not a fan, understand your point of view and see complaining as procrastination to a solution, I don't know if we want to isolate complainers with the like to fester. Perhaps it would be better to influence them by befriending them and walking among them with a "happiness grows where you plant it" example.

"Love would never leave us alone, A-yin the darkness there must come out to light." Bob Marley
    Love ain’t love until you give it up
    Although I'm not a fan, understand your point of view and see complaining as procrastination to a solution, I don't know if we want to isolate complainers with the like to fester. Perhaps it would be better to influence them by befriending them and walking among them with a "happiness grows where you plant it" example.

"Love would never leave us alone, A-yin the darkness there must come out to light." Bob Marley

So you won't sign? :lol:
  • Hahaha Humor is a great start and valued here too DS1119.
    Love ain’t love until you give it up
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I'll sign the petition. I'm fairly new here and sick of this. I can't believe the 10C allows this to happen. I don't like arguing with people but I've come real close lately. Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch. Moan. :roll:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Damn. I thought DS1119 had read my mind and started a petition to officially change his name to DipShit1119 :lol:
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Damn. I thought DS1119 had read my mind and started a petition to officially change his name to DipShit1119 :lol:

Reported. :lol::lol::lol:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    DS1119 wrote:

You dipshit
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    DS1119 wrote:

You dipshit

Reported again. :lol::lol::lol: