5 Grand Rapids 10C tics for SALE 2 pairs 1 single

RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 435
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have 2 pairs and 1 single Grand Rapids TEN CLUB tics for sale. Some friends backed out so we have the extras

1 pair member number 255XXX

1 pair member number 270XXX

1 Single member number 195XXX

email at ryanmorein@gmail.com

I will be attending the show so i can do all exchanges at the venue.

Obviously just looking for face on all of em which is 120 each pair - 60 for the single

Really small venue so all 10C seats should be great...I was at the GR show for the VFC tour and I really think PJ is itching to get back to the city,...they really seemed to enjoy it!!!!
" I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 435
    Bumpity Bump for my own cause!!!
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • check your email
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
    I did and replied
    ALL TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD ...Thanks for those who replied