What are you waiting for, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    a text back :fp:

That drives me NUTS!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    prices to drop 5 more $ :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That drives me NUTS!!

yeah, sorry about that
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That drives me NUTS!!

yeah, sorry about that

That's it!!! You're off my sexting list!!! :evil:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That drives me NUTS!!
    It drives me up a friggen wall. :fp:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Me to start posting again cause I finally have time??

OH YES!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Pamela0222 wrote:

good lord where have you been?
    Pamela0222 wrote:

it's about damn time young lady!

still waiting for our phone date :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Taking over the world!!! ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Man - I know (SOOOORRRRRY) I'm brutal with remembering stuff these days. (side effect from world-take-overs I guess)!!
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Man - I know (SOOOORRRRRY) I'm brutal with remembering stuff these days. (side effect from world-take-overs I guess)!!

Totally understand....one of these we need to catch up!
    This sounds juicy!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    This sounds juicy!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Oh yeah it is!! :lol::lol: Lots to catch you up on.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Taking over the world!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs :)

WELCOME BACK!
    Thanks!!

(good link BTW) :lol:
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Christmas to arrive. It will be sooner than we all think, I know
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • blood to stop..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    blood to stop..

:shock:

:slowly walks away:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • smart pants
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    a little steak and a little "shake"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    a little steak and a little "shake"
    :lol:
  • updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • a friend
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Friday...and it's only Sunday...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • lolipops :mrgreen:
  • Middle of February. Can't wait to get home
  • Jnich2424 wrote:
    Middle of February. Can't wait to get home
    stay safe!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The big game.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pancakes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Lexy to post in this thread.. ;)