What are you eating, right now?

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Two popsicles. One red and one green.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    frozen organic blueberries
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    omelet
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    2 double cheeseburgers and a large fries from McDonalds. Don't judge me.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    2 McDouble burgers and 2 McChicken sandwiches from McDon's.
    chocolate
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I just had some really crusty buns with liverwurst and mustard, and mustard pickles on the side. Drooool
    Fried egg and Wisconsin cheddar cheese homemade breakfast sandwich.
    A handful of cashews. Unsalted. There are 12 whole and one is broken in half so 12.5 total.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,846
    DS1119 wrote:
    A handful of cashews. Unsalted. There are 12 whole and one is broken in half so 12.5 total.
    strange. I had a handful of oreos. there were twelve whole and one broken in half. so 12.5 total.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Watermelon and a nectarine ... so delicious,the sweetness is dribbling down my chin :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    strange. I had a handful of oreos. there were twelve whole and one broken in half. so 12.5 total.

:fp:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,846
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:fp:
    well I did. now for some milk!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    well I did. now for some milk!!!

That does sound good right now. I prefer to drop the oreos in the milk first though. Get them nice and soaking wet. Mmm...
    Something... I made it. Not sure exactly what it is, but, it's something.
    2 cheese filled breadsticks and a piece of cheesy garlic toast. Both are accompanied by marinara dipping sauce.
    2 cheese filled breadsticks and a piece of cheesy garlic toast. Both are accompanied by marinara dipping sauce.

You eat a lot. Stop smoking weed. :corn:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    nothing.....

how crazy is this.....lost 5 or 6lbs while on vacation :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    cookies they bring with the coffee
    DS1119 wrote:

Listen to you talk!
    Ham, egg and cheese breakfast croissant
    Soup and a sandwich
    DS1119 wrote:

Listen to you talk!

I don't smoke weed.
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't smoke weed.

YOU EAT A LOT!
    2 hot dogs. Hebrew National brand. Cooked on the Foreman (don't judge me). New England style rolls. Ketchup and mustard as condiments. 2 potatos mashed. Splash of skim milk during the mashing process. 2 ears of corn (white/yellow mixed kind) boiled. Sprayed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter butter spray.
    :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    homemade, love-filled chicken nuggets.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
    Wendy's chili :D
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    Two Costco Hot Dogs.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Nothing at the moment, but now that you mention it, there IS a coconut macaroon in the cabinet. :think:
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&