Smart Phone PJ app question

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm planning to go get an upgrade on my Verizon plan..And I want to get a phone that supports this website's app. Can anyone give me info on how this works?? And which phone supports it best?? And as well, does anyone know what all phones DO support this site ( the PJ site)? thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The iPhone has three wonderful apps for this site and two are free.
  • Sweet! I was kinda leaning towards an iPhone anyhow, so that works.. think that's what I'll go with..I'm gonna try to go get it tomorrow before school.. So if'n ya see me more often on here it'll be cause I got my phone!lol
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I've seen the PJ phone app...looks nothing like the website, you can't see avatars of users, and can't get/send PMs.

On my droid, I see the website exactly like I do on the laptop, I see avatars and everything. I can post and see PMs.

So...depends on what you want. You want the tracker app and not be able to see avatars or get/send PMs get the iPhone

Want to see the website just like you see it on the computer, send/receive PMs get a droid.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've seen the PJ phone app...looks nothing like the website, you can't see avatars of users, and can't get/send PMs.

On my droid, I see the website exactly like I do on the laptop, I see avatars and everything. I can post and see PMs.

So...depends on what you want. You want the tracker app and not be able to see avatars or get/send PMs get the iPhone

Want to see the website just like you see it on the computer, send/receive PMs get a droid.
    yeah what she said!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    RKCNDY wrote:

You can see avatars on the iPhone, and get/send pm's as well. It is just like the website. Just get the Tracker app and you will be fine.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:

You're right. On the official PJ app you can't but on the free one you can. Ironic. :lol: