Pearl Jam Changed My Life Man....

Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
No seriously they did & Today it all came good!!!

I used to be so depressed, overwhelmed and anxious about what the world had in store for me, this was me for a looong time, life was not good. Then I saw Pearl jam at Hard Rock Calling & I just didn't want to come down from that high. EVER.

I was so empowered and energised after that experience. 'Ive tasted a life wasted, im never going back again' - during a reprise of that song live, that one line resonated with me... I decided that I was never going back again. So that was 2010. I realised my calling was my passion, my only passion & hobby and started an introductory course in Horticulture & moved 200 miles away fom my crappy life to the best place to do it!!

Now I have gone from noob to a boss with 4 qualifications under my belt, practical experience (Ive been working for free guys!!) & TODAY I've booked my first paid gardening Job, to re-design and renovate a neglected garden. Im over the moon and when if i think hard about when exactly it was when good things started to happen to me, it was June 26th Hard rock calling, about .5 seconds in to given to fly.... (FLY!!)

Thank you Pearl Jam, for giving me the courage and to kick my own ass into shape.... I took your advice & I think I did it & I'm never going back, againnnn :)

Yeay now off to celebrate :)
Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    congratulations and good luck to you with your passion in life

I'm a firm believer in music having a profound effect on one's life. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Thanks for sharing your story indeed :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”