I'm still here

Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZxHfTHesY

got damn, it just happened to me. How did you get by?
~ Enjoy The Struggle
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hmh? You ok there?

I love I'm Still Here, listened to it a lot some months ago.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    not to good

killing time is so hard when u cant think of anything else
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Sucks when you are going through a break up but things do get better. I know, that's what everyone says but it's true. Keep PJ and other good music on - be with friends - don' t let yourself get too sad. Hope you're feeling better soon.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Things do get better.

Be sound.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699
    Yes, it does get better. While going through a rough time, someone once told me one of the most over used, cliched, nearly trite sounding phrases you'll ever hear: "Time heals everything". But it is also very true which is why it is a cliche and the person said it to me right when I needed it and it turned out to be true- more than once even. Give it the needed time. PJ music and the forum are great helps along the way.

Meanwhile, take care and best wishes.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    take care.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    not to good

killing time is so hard when u cant think of anything else

I know, believe me I know. But like said, it gets better - time heals.

Get it all out, if you can. Cry, write, sing at the top of your lungs.. Listen to music, a lot of music. :) Soon enough you'll find those songs that make you feel better, the things you can do that you enjoy and so the healing begins.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    all these love from you guys, sush a amazing people <3

I do paint, playing guitar and listening to music.. it do help in the moment indeed

thing is, "but the horror every single thing i see is a reminder of her " I guess time heal tho..
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Somehow you will get through this,I have never worked out quite how but you will,believe you will.
    One day you realise you didn't cry,you got out bed,took a walk,turned the music up loud,ate something good,smiled at someone new,met a friend there is an endless list of things that will remind you that you breathed another day and that is one day further away from the pain.

I don't believe the cliche that time heals but I do believe time allows us to adjust to the changes in our lives.Our lives are forever changed when people enter and leave it.Time allows us to work through those changes and renew ourselves.

Don't put a time scale on it,as no one ever knows.I have week's,months where I barely remember the past hurts and then I can have a day where memories knock me sideways back on my ass,with no evident rhyme or reason.
    On those days look after yourself extra well,be selfish,do what you need to do to feel like you want to rise again the next day ... and

just breathe
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    It hurts, it may hurt for a long time.

My girl and I are going through some stuff right now. Most of it being outside crap that is messing with us.

I feel like we are starting over now.

Just do whatever you have to do to get through each day. Cry when you want to cry. Scream at the top of your lungs when your driving down the street and it all hits you at once like a two ton heavy thing.
    Whatever works. Just know with every passing second, you are getting better... even when it feels like the end of the world.

be sound.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    cheers
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    heres what I learned during my time with this.
    Trite as it sounds time is the only thing. Asking when only delays it longer. I had an image of a clockface with no hands. Its at that hour it will feel better.not one second before !!!!

Also, I can feel. Yes actual emotions!!! Go figure. Turns out I'm an emotional human being. With that I can feel whatever is there and still go about my day. They will eventually pass if I let them. I also didnt have to take what I was feeling out on anyone else.

One thing for sure I know from my experience, to run from it only makes last that much longer and hurt that much worse. To stand in the face of it and accept what is, well, that right there my friend is how I came to grow.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Jesus Christ! Everything this man writes either makes the hair on my arm stand up in happiness, or tears start to leak out of my eyes! :lol: I have ALWAYS thought during bad times "Thank you for music or I would be nuts!"
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    mickeyrat wrote:

love this song...i've been listening to it quite a bit the past few days
    ELITIST FUK
    thanks for some inspiration, Release fucked me up on the way home from work :o pretty nice feelin
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle