I need a server to post pictures ( no flickr... )

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
any ideas where I could find one?

I only need 1gb of space the share pictures with friends and family. I'm not often home so this is my only way to share with them what is going on in my life.

I do have a Flickr account but it won't let me show the pictures to anyone not registered.

Well, all I need is a pure 1gb FTP server or something similar to it.

If any of you has his own server, I could pay for some space (:

Any ideas?

Thanks
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Buy some space?

Photobucket?

I'm pretty sure a site like Flickr would allow public photos, I'm sure I've viewed people's photos many a time without not being signed in.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    Why not Dropbox? It's free and you start with 2GB maximum! When you start to invite friends there, your free space becomes bigger. Or you can try Team Viewer too. A whole different situation there, though.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    @brisk: i'll take a look at photobucket later tonight.. might be good enough. thanks

@Pap: thanks, but the problem with those applications, they can't be used by people like my mother, who doesnt know shit about computers and internet. thanks for the idea!
  • McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    So Neverming... tried going public with flickr and it works super well (:

thanks guys