Touch

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
anyone watch this?
i like numbers :)
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    anyone watch this?

I had been wanting to watch it, but kept forgetting. I saw it yesterday for the first time and I enjoyed it. I'll keep watching to see where it goes.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Better Dan wrote:
    anyone watch this?

I had been wanting to watch it, but kept forgetting. I saw it yesterday for the first time and I enjoyed it. I'll keep watching to see where it goes.
    Kiefer Sutherland ROCKS!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Better Dan wrote:
    anyone watch this?

Yup! I was a huuuuge 24 fan, so that's my main reason for watching Touch. :D Nothing like Jack Bauer running around trying to figure out what the hell is going on... 8-)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Better Dan wrote:

Yup! I was a huuuuge 24 fan, so that's my main reason for watching Touch. :D Nothing like Jack Bauer running around trying to figure out what the hell is going on... 8-)
    exactly!!!
  • My bro in law named his now 1 year old KIEFER and when I asked, he claimed it had absolutely no connection to 24. :lol::lol:

Why deny or lie? It is stupid, but as they say, the cover up is worse than the crime. :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    I caught part of the second episode and enjoyed it then a commercial came on and i switched channels and forgot about it :oops: :lol:

I'm gonna try and catch up ON DEMAND (guess it's on there).
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    I caught part of the second episode and enjoyed it then a commercial came on and i switched channels and forgot about it :oops: :lol:

I'm gonna try and catch up ON DEMAND (guess it's on there).
    :lol:
    i really like this one... :)
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Very good show!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Is clhoe in it?
    Is clhoe in it?
    love 4th episode..just watch it.. :)
    this is really a great show...
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Favorite new show. Really enjoy watching Keifer, such a great actor.

Plus "the man in black" from Lost... :mrgreen:
    voidof81 wrote:
    Favorite new show. Really enjoy watching Keifer, such a great actor.

Plus "the man in black" from Lost... :mrgreen:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    great show!!!great episode once again last night!!
    great episode!!!
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    I love this show. I still gotta watch last night's episode on my dvr. Kiefer is awesome! I like how he incorporates some of Jack Bauer in the show (like saying "DAMMIT!" hahaha).
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    I love this show. I still gotta watch last night's episode on my dvr. Kiefer is awesome! I like how he incorporates some of Jack Bauer in the show (like saying "DAMMIT!" hahaha).
    or "please you have to help me"!!
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    In an interview once, Kiefer said he heard about the drinking game people would have with 24. Every time he said "dammit," take a shot. He decided to say it a record number of times in one episode :lol: Gotta love that man.
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    In an interview once, Kiefer said he heard about the drinking game people would have with 24. Every time he said "dammit," take a shot. He decided to say it a record number of times in one episode :lol: Gotta love that man.
    Renewed
    :)
    great last 2 episodes of season 1...
    that meeting at the end was awesome!!
  • season 2 !!

first 2 episodes! :)
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    This last episode was intense. That priest guy going after the 36 is a nut job, I'm not sure how much longer they can keep this cat and mouse game up. Great show!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    This last episode was intense. That priest guy going after the 36 is a nut job, I'm not sure how much longer they can keep this cat and mouse game up. Great show!
    yep..love last episode..and yeah..lets see the priest guy..
    i love the way they connect things with numbers
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Damn, each episode is just crazier than the last. I can't believe how the last one ended with Lucy. :shock: And the week before, with the priest wearing a bulletproof vest, C'mon.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    Damn, each episode is just crazier than the last. I can't believe how the last one ended with Lucy. :shock: And the week before, with the priest wearing a bulletproof vest, C'mon.
    true...wtf was that...lets see for next week..