true blood

titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I started watching this when season one started and it looked good, but i kinda lost interest, now i'm watching an episode with my wife. season 3 or 4 not sure... what the fuck is going on, seems so fucked up, and wierd
Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 691
    Oooo!! If you know what's going on I can totally tell you about it!
    Can't wait for the new season to start airing :D
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    the episode just now is season 4 eposode 8 - spellbound. just seems fucked up in a good way, i get that sookie is a fairy, and she's with that other vampire now not bill, and there is shape shifters. and i love wierd, but for someone who only sees it now and then its hard to keep up
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Yeah, each Season seems to always have a different key villain in the show.
    Witches and Wiccans in this season! It's definitely a bizarre and messy show!
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
  • PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    I am so far behind on this show it's unreal. I've only seen season 1....but I really liked it a lot. Then I lost the premium channels and got behind.

When does the new season start? I wonder if I can catch up. Probably not....but it's nice to dream.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Love me some True Blood. New season in June.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Love me some True Blood. New season in June.

I'm so excited for it to start!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    I started watching this when season one started and it looked good, but i kinda lost interest, now i'm watching an episode with my wife. season 3 or 4 not sure... what the fuck is going on, seems so fucked up, and wierd

If you've skipped a season, you would definitely be lost!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I used to adore this show but the last two seasons were weak. Russell needs to come back!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I used to adore this show but the last two seasons were weak. Russell needs to come back!

Season 5 HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

yup, he is. Since they are so far gone from the books it's hard to tell what this season holds, but I'm thinking they come back to the Vamps. I hope so anyway. Eric is soooo dreamy...... :P
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Some of these vamps need to be evil dammit! ha! I need to do a season 4 rewatch, I forgot a lot of it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I'm extremely excited for Christopher Meloni in the next Season of True Blood! :D
    Also! Here's a teaser clip for Season 5!

http://youtu.be/2s-L2q4sWdk
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Good episode last night! True Blood is back!! :D Heavy Spoilers below, do not read if you have not seen the episode.

I have to say, I was shocked by Tara becoming a vampire. I don't know why that didn't cross my mind, but after the events of last season and after hearing she would be back this season (I didn't realize she would stay on as a main character) I thought she was just going to make periodic appearances as a ghost. It doesn't look like she's going to be a particular nice vampire either..and she has Pam as a maker. I have a feeling that Sookie and Lafayette are going to be regretting their decision VERY soon.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    Tara as a vampire will be totally interesting!! I can't wait to see what happens next week. Ohhhhhh she's gonna be PISSED right off LOL!!
    LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!! Best episode in a long time, this season is going to be kickass!!

Maybe I'm reaching here - but if anyone here was also a fan of Buffy, are you noticing the similarities between Tara becoming a vamp to when Willow brought Buffy back from the dead? Remember she was all crazy for almost an entire season. I wonder how they'll do this with Tara. I think she's going to be an amazing vamp and will add super spice to the show! It'll be interesting to see if she ever gets back to normal or if she stays crazy.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Better Dan wrote:
    Good episode last night! True Blood is back!! :D Heavy Spoilers below, do not read if you have not seen the episode.

I have to say, I was shocked by Tara becoming a vampire. I don't know why that didn't cross my mind, but after the events of last season and after hearing she would be back this season (I didn't realize she would stay on as a main character) I thought she was just going to make periodic appearances as a ghost. It doesn't look like she's going to be a particular nice vampire either..and she has Pam as a maker. I have a feeling that Sookie and Lafayette are going to be regretting their decision VERY soon.

Yep, I was shocked. My first thought was "she is going to be pissed!" And from the previews it looks that way :lol:

Really enjoyed the episode last night.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo... must check when it starts in the UK!
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Got real fed up with this show, thought season 1 and 2 were great though!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • jammergirljammergirl Posts: 599
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!! Best episode in a long time, this season is going to be kickass!!

Maybe I'm reaching here - but if anyone here was also a fan of Buffy, are you noticing the similarities between Tara becoming a vamp to when Willow brought Buffy back from the dead? Remember she was all crazy for almost an entire season. I wonder how they'll do this with Tara. I think she's going to be an amazing vamp and will add super spice to the show! It'll be interesting to see if she ever gets back to normal or if she stays crazy.

I actually thought the same thing! but I'm a huge Buffy fan, so no surprise there... :oops: I never got the fan hate for Tara, yeah she had some lame storylines, but I always enjoyed her as a character. Glad to see it looks like she's sticking around...for now.