Have you ever accidentally clicked on something on YouTube..

CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
...and saw something so bad that for some wierd reason you had to watch it all the way through with a painful look on your face and then couldn't get the song out of your head so it made you want to shoot yourself in the temple to make it stop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=861eDchFJxQ

Make it stop! :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :lol:
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    that is hilarious

(yeah, are you sure it was an accident . . .)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: I had to watch that twice and I admit I peed in my pants a little from laughing so hard. I'm gonna watch it again. I think I may have given myself a little whiplash too. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    my sister had/has a crush on him ...

I was expecting something much worse :lol: that was my era 8-)
    song a little cheesy yes..

the end was cool in those speed boats looked like fun!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    "Holy tighty whities Batman!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant ... I love that Tom Jones doesn't take himself seriously,he knows exactly what he is,an old crooner with his tongue firmly rooted in his cheek.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I was not expecting this. :lol: What is happening?!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    my eyes my eyes... i cant see... wtf?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    Is he in his underwear? Or is that just a white speedo? :lol:

I must admit, I didn't even hear the song at all, while I contemplated that question in utter amazement.

I have a playlist of hilarious YouTube videos - this one just might make the cut....and lemme tell ya, I have some doozies! :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Wow! That's a great find. :lol::lol::lol:

:wave:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: I had to watch that twice and I admit I peed in my pants a little from laughing so hard. I'm gonna watch it again. I think I may have given myself a little whiplash too. :lol:

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I've watched it many times already, too. I've sent it to many people, this thing should probably be very viral after we all get through with it :lol:

There's so many elements of bizarre to it; from the underpants/speedo ? (juries out), to TJ kissing girls in his underpants/speedo, to the weird James Bond movie turn of events. Seriously, what the hell? :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • This has made my Sunday morning! :lol:
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    wtf?!?
    now i can't see..i just stare ~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    "Hold this love, will you?" :lol:

gotta love Tom Jones, absolute legend!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    "Hold this love, will you?" :lol:

gotta love Tom Jones, absolute legend!

He is legend .... my mom would of been one of the many women throwing their underwear at him. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Callaway wrote:
    ...and saw something so bad that for some wierd reason you had to watch it all the way through with a painful look on your face and then couldn't get the song out of your head so it made you want to shoot yourself in the temple to make it stop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=861eDchFJxQ

Make it stop! :lol:

I love it !!! I find the video refreshing and then Tom is asking for that girls name.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    I've watched it many times already, too. I've sent it to many people, this thing should probably be very viral after we all get through with it :lol:

There's so many elements of bizarre to it; from the underpants/speedo ? (juries out), to TJ kissing girls in his underpants/speedo, to the weird James Bond movie turn of events. Seriously, what the hell? :lol:

I think this could become the new RickRoll! :lol: