Options

AUSTRALIAN TOUR

eddieved4prezeddieved4prez Posts: 29
edited March 2012 in The Porch
Has anyone heard any rumblings on a PJ Australian Tour??????? Desperate to know when they are planning next tour - anyone??? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oh god I hope it's soon, been far too long between shows for me !!!
    I just hope it's not a big outdoor venue.... Would love to see them in Sydney at the Ent Centre I think, they could sell out 2 or 3 shows there I think.

Keeping my fingers crossed !!!!
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    ME TOO! My plan is to on their next tour follow them around Australia so super keen to get some dates CANNOT WAIT!
  • Options
    your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    based on current info, would be suggesting next year guys... not the news I want either. Would have said late this year if you'd asked a few months back but thinking that's unlikely now
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    based on current info, would be suggesting next year guys... not the news I want either. Would have said late this year if you'd asked a few months back but thinking that's unlikely now

Well if that's not enough to go and make me consume the remaining bottle of wine I am drinking then nothing is !!!

• Options
    Hell yeah! I think it is forcing me to finish my bottle also! Dead keen to get them here - it's been 3 years already guys - come on!!!!!!!
  • Options
    yeah guys but with the euro tour, and soundgarden committments for Matt, not to mention they haven't done a proper US tour in a while and the album to finish .... Drink up!
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Glug Glug - Bottom's Up!
  • Options
    Glug Glug - Bottom's Up!

Yeah i'm looking at my empty bottle, and moaning to my self..please come out boys, please come out !!!!

• Options
    And how bad is this I even know that I'm going to make a sign to take to the show, and I know what it's going to say........TEN CLUB VIRGIN !!!!!!! .....lol :D :oops:

• Options
    And how bad is this I even know that I'm going to make a sign to take to the show, and I know what it's going to say........TEN CLUB VIRGIN !!!!!!! .....lol :D :oops:
    really .... awww.....but a fun virginity to lose
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to meet Ed at his last solo show in Adelaide last year and had a great chat with him about baseball and the Cubs/Red Sox so my sign is gonna say something about that discussion 'LOVE YA 4 EVa ED but the Red Sox do rule'
  • Options
    Early 2013 is the year for oz.
    Great things come to those who wait.

Who is keen on doing the whole tour and before the partners ask this is the reply (only true fans understand)
  • Options
    Early 2013 is the year for oz.
    Great things come to those who wait.

Who is keen on doing the whole tour and before the partners ask this is the reply (only true fans understand)

My husband has given me permission to do the whole tour in OZ, seeming I haven't seen them since 95, he has even said we could even go over to NZ !!! Luv you babe !!!!! ;)

• Options
    Super keen to do the whole tour that's my plan (see previous posts) and yes only true fans understand! My friends and family think I'm crazy!!! But what can I say once your a PJ Fan your hooked for life!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Can't wait for this! Long overdue!! :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Lucky girl Tracey Simpson having a partner who is happy for you to even head over to NZ :) Is he a big fan too?
  • Options
    Lucky girl Tracey Simpson having a partner who is happy for you to even head over to NZ :) Is he a big fan too?

Yeah he is a fan, not as big as me.....I think he has said yes to it, just to shut me up....lol....once in a lifetime adventure I think....

• Options
    Absolutely!I imagine the Christchurch Show will be a doozy! Have a great time - I can't wait - Wish they would hurry up and announce! ;)
  • Options
    bring on an aussie tour and new album, hopefully no festival gigs, only full PJ only gigs wanted.... surprise side shows at small venues also welcome whether it be eddie solo or all of em
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    edited January 2018
    If there is an Aussie tour in Nov/Dec it would be good to know now.  Cancel Missoula and spend two weeks in Australia!

I feel like it is gonna be in 2019 though.  
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    If there is an Aussie tour in Nov/Dec it would be good to know now.  Cancel Missoula and spend two weeks in Australia!

Exactly. That’s the hard part. We tend to plan our trips about a year out, so it’s tough waiting for announcements and we are all in if they do Australia or New Zealand. I’m hoping it’s spring 2019:)
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    jmug23 said:

Exactly. That’s the hard part. We tend to plan our trips about a year out, so it’s tough waiting for announcements and we are all in if they do Australia or New Zealand. I’m hoping it’s spring 2019:)
    Jan - Apr are no go for me unfortunately.  So even if they tour Australia it has to be early summer in Australia to work for me. 
  • Options
    Greg354xxxGreg354xxx Toowoomba, QLD, Australia Posts: 77
    It's 8 years since headline shows and 4 since Big Day Out. Bring on a November tour, just like in 06 and 09
    Brisbane: 14/03/98, 08/02/03, 10/11/06, 25/11/09
    Gold Coast: 19/01/14
    Ed solo: 12/03/11, 25/02/14
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Yes I'm remaining optimistic for a Pearl Jam Australian tour this year...
  • Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    I am hoping for a Nov tour, but my gut says it will most likely be early 2019. Hopefully Ed decides to hang around after the band tour and do some solo shows too
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014