Options

It worked!

DEMON CLEANERDEMON CLEANER Posts: 242
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Thanks admin for taking the post off as I just wanted to highlight how many of the forum users are getting fed up with the pj police brigade.
I post now and again and see many fair weather users getting sarcastic know it all comments from these sit on the forum all day keyboard warriors.
I know many tc members personally who hardly ever post on here because of the so called unofficial moderators.
Hook line and sinker!
COYS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    How did you highlight that exactly?

Seemed to me the only thing highlighted was you being a moody, sensitive and rude old fart.

Thats the first personal insult I have ever written on here and it felt GOOOOODD! :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Dude you are really just trying to get banned from posting, wtf
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I don't know about anyone else, but i'm here because i'm bored at work. And here the OP is sitting at a keyboard posting duplicate threads. Killing time. And brain cells. And now supposedly fabricating articles for sale. So who's wasting time again?

Everyone!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I don't know about anyone else, but i'm here because i'm bored at work. And here the OP is sitting at a keyboard posting duplicate threads. Killing time. And brain cells. And now supposedly fabricating articles for sale. So who's wasting time again?

Everyone!

couldn't agree more... same situation here...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    If as you were just doing as you claim - and not serious (call me sceptical) - isn't that just a form of policing as well?

Not sure what was proven either - seems everyone was either telling you that you're prices were out of wack - which per the game as you claim - they were - so no shock there - or - that you needed to post prices. Then you got rude - and some did it back at ya.
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    stickman81stickman81 Posts: 437