• dcfaithful wrote:
    I can't help but think about this and laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXM4Bm6zXBI

:lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Made me think of the bird family skit from SNL. :lol:
    That was super funny and super disgusting at the same time. I don't know how anyone didn't puke and just start laughing.

I can not find a clip of it online. I do remember it had the girl from ER in it. And yes it was super disgusting but funny at the same time. :lol:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I can't help but think about this and laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXM4Bm6zXBI

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited March 2012
    i guess we're all playing into her hands. she'll be on a reality show in no time at all.
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    davidtrios wrote:
    i cause we're all playing into her hands. she'll be on a reality show in no time at all.
    Good point, this is a shit reality show gold mine.

God, fuck television.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    I'd still hit it. :lol:
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    I feel sorry for that poor kid, knowing there is this disgusting video on the Internet of his mom mouth feeding him for the whole world to see. Wait til his friends learn how to use the Internet. Good luck with that!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,229
    That's absurd , i hope this kid finds a girl who will swallow ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:lol::lol::lol:

Dont we all
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I gagged this morning at the preview couldn't watch it ...
    I adore our bird connection but that is going a bit far :sick:

I still like her though...
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

:lol::lol::lol:

Dont we all

:thumbup: :clap::lol:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Well there goes me watching the Crazy video for the 8000th time...
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • :shock: I heard something about this on the radio today and the entire car when "Did he just say she spits food in her kids mouth!" :?
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Each to their own I guess, :? But I think it's really bad hygienically. I mean don't they say there are more germs in a human mouth than a dogs mouth? Hmmmm, just looked at what my dog is doing, perhaps that's not true. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    no more boner pictures for you, Mrs Silverstone!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited March 2012
    Lol, that is weird and disgusting and kind of mental. So is the fact that I saw this on the regular morning news.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    On the plus side, nobody's ever gonna steal his lunch when he starts school.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    It might be disgusting but NOT uncommon....

What do you think was done way, way back BEFORE baby food ???

If you can ask your great grandparents it was common to chew the food up (just a bit) and feed it to infants up until they got teeth to chew the food themselves. :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    edited March 2012
    mikalina wrote:

If you can ask your great grandparents it was common to chew the food up (just a bit) and feed it to infants up until they got teeth to chew the food themselves. :)
    Just because it's been done doesn't make it a good idea. I have a friend who is a surgical nurse, and she said any doctor or nurse will tell you NOT to do this, because it is simply unhygienic, particularly when it comes to the health of the baby's teeth. It apparently really increases bacteria in the baby's mouth by a lot, that can lead to enamel erosion and cavities, etc., and even if it's before they have teeth (which is NOT the case in this video at all), it is still unhygienic and putting extra nasty bacteria into your baby's mouth, especially if you haven't brushed first.
    PS - just because people don't have blenders doesn't mean this is the only option. There are more ways to moosh up food - plenty of hand tools can do it. I think anyone doing this is just being fucking weird. Like the people who think it's a good idea to sleep in bed with infants (until they roll over and smother them or the baby suffocates between a blanket and a pillow. Some weirdos I think must believe doing this somehow brings you closer to your baby or something. Like breast feeding a kid until they're three or four. :roll:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    All the hygiene aside. I would not want to be in the kids shoes when he gets to be a bit older and his classmates find this video. I'm sure he has nothing to worry about though, kids are all kinds of understanding and would never make fun of him for something like this. ;)

Not saying she shouldn't do this JUST because of the certain ridicule he'll endure, but it might be something to think about before you post it on the internet for everybody to see just because you're bummed nobody has paid any attention to you for 15 years.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    All the hygiene aside. I would not want to be in the kids shoes when he gets to be a bit older and his classmates find this video. I'm sure he has nothing to worry about though, kids are all kinds of understanding and would never make fun of him for something like this. ;)

Not saying she shouldn't do this JUST because of the certain ridicule he'll endure, but it might be something to think about before you post it on the internet for everybody to see just because you're bummed nobody has paid any attention to you for 15 years.

Yes, once they're through making fun of the poor kids name.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

When it comes to names, kids can make something out of nothing, so that could have happened even with a "normal" name. Like that old SNL skit with Nicolas Cage when they're trying to choose a baby name and he finds a way to ridicule every single name, no matter how mundane. So that COULD happen no matter what, but the video of his mother chewing up food and spitting it into his mouth like a bird is just going to provide years of endless ammunition.

When it comes to names, kids can make something out of nothing, so that could have happened even with a "normal" name. Like that old SNL skit with Nicolas Cage when they're trying to choose a baby name and he finds a way to ridicule every single name, no matter how mundane. So that COULD happen no matter what, but the video of his mother chewing up food and spitting it into his mouth like a bird is just going to provide years of endless ammunition.
    Could also provide ammunition for the kid to use too, though. Like any time he really messes up, he can just tell his mom it's all her fault he's such a screw up because she fed him mouth to mouth and posted it online, and now he's fucked in the head.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Could also provide ammunition for the kid to use too, though. Like any time he really messes up, he can just tell his mom it's all her fault he's such a screw up because she fed him mouth to mouth and posted it online, and now he's fucked in the head.

This is true. Probably the best excuse anybody has had since that commercial about smoking pot where the kid screams "I learned it from watching you!!" at his dad.

"What's that mom? Clean my room? WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN IT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!"
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Just plain gross!!! :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699
    mikalina wrote:

I was going to say isn't this what they call breast feeding but then I found this on Wkikpedia:

Premastication

Premastication or pre-chewing is the act of chewing food for the purpose of physically breaking it down in order to feed another that is incapable of masticating the food by themselves. This is often done by the mother or relatives of a baby to produce baby food capable of being consumed by the child through the weaning process. The chewed food in the form of a bolus is transferred from the mouth of one individual to another, either directly mouth-to-mouth, via utensils, hands, or further cooked or processed prior to feeding. [1] [2] Many modern societies have strong aversions toward premastication, which has been compared to the aversion towards breastfeeding in the same societies during previous generations.[3]

Premastication and mouth-to-mouth feeding in humans is postulated to have evolved from the regurgitation of food from parent to offspring or male to female (courtship feeding) and has been been observed in numerous mammals and animals of other species.[4]

In many human cultures, the act of premastication and direct mouth-to-mouth feeding is linked with the showing of affection, known as kiss feeding. This form of feeding is believed to have evolved into the modern human acts of kissing and french kissing.[5]
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

I was going to say isn't this what they call breast feeding but then I found this on Wkikpedia:

Premastication

Premastication or pre-chewing is the act of chewing food for the purpose of physically breaking it down in order to feed another that is incapable of masticating the food by themselves. This is often done by the mother or relatives of a baby to produce baby food capable of being consumed by the child through the weaning process. The chewed food in the form of a bolus is transferred from the mouth of one individual to another, either directly mouth-to-mouth, via utensils, hands, or further cooked or processed prior to feeding. [1] [2] Many modern societies have strong aversions toward premastication, which has been compared to the aversion towards breastfeeding in the same societies during previous generations.[3]

Premastication and mouth-to-mouth feeding in humans is postulated to have evolved from the regurgitation of food from parent to offspring or male to female (courtship feeding) and has been been observed in numerous mammals and animals of other species.[4]

In many human cultures, the act of premastication and direct mouth-to-mouth feeding is linked with the showing of affection, known as kiss feeding. This form of feeding is believed to have evolved into the modern human acts of kissing and french kissing.[5]

I don't see why they wouldn't use a pestle or a knife or something. :? This stupid boyfriend i had once thought it would be just hilarious to go in for a kiss and then spit food in my mouth instead... It's 16 years later, and I can still feel how fucking DISGUSTING that was. :sick: