Options

Vinyl collection for sale.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Dimitris I don't care what you have to say my point is we don't all live in the USA and prices are not dictated by that country and eBay!you don't own the forum and I'm not being rude as I've been a tc member since 92 and have met alot of nice members throughout the years at many gigs worldwide.
    The only things i own are my manners and my opinion.......
    both posted it already..

good evening from Greece...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Wow you guys are touchy to say the least.i didn't post on here to cause a stir but I will not tollerate the ganging up on myself!
    These were prices of the top of my head and I don't spend all day looking at eBay for prices and on here to be fair
    COYS!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I will not tollerate the ganging up on myself!

what choice do you have with this attitude?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    jamburger wrote:
    Might be my favorite comment to lock a thread ever! :lol:
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Sorry guys forgot to put prices on the vinyl so here goes.all prices in uk££££
    Benny 1250
    Rvm 200
    Lost dogs 200
    Yield 100
    No code 100
    Itw 200
    Ten original box set 1000
    Ten pic disc 100
    Riot act 200
    For Americans trying to play along at home, based on $1.59 exchange rate:
    Benny $1920
    Rvm $318
    Lost dogs $318
    Yield $159
    No code $159
    Itw $318
    Ten original box set 1000?? Is there an extra 0 here? $1591
    Ten pic disc $159
    Riot act $318
    Backspacer $318 (is this white vinyl?)

Good luck with your sale OP. You're going to have a tough time moving most at these prices.

Rudeness and all that aside, as an American who has been keeping an eye on prices, I think the only way you are going to sell this stuff is if you take the uk££££ numbers and use those as American $$$$ numbers — as in NOT converting them from UK to US — you will make some more sales. But it's up to you!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    This is the perfect time for PJ HQ to announce that they plan on reissuing Benny,lost dogs, rvm and some other rare LP's. ;)
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    This is the perfect time for PJ HQ to announce that they plan on reissuing Benny,lost dogs, rvm and some other rare LP's. ;)

Amen!
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I'll admit, I was glad to see someone took the time to post the USD prices. I first thought it was the OP's doing. Simply adding those prices in does not look to conform them to some supposed US PJ fan pricing system. It's simply that we don't use the pound or even euro on a daily basis and want to understand the cost to our bank accounts.

It's simple, really. And thoughtful when considering the conversions for prospective buyers from the US.

Now about your records, is that Ten box set that rare? Is it the silver-cased one, with the band's sillouette on the front, containing a shirt?

If so, i've seen it. If not, i'm curious what you own.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    How about we all quit while we're ahead and follow the rule of:

If the prices are too high, let the thread die or pm the seller making a lower offer.
    :thumbup:

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Don%27t_Look
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    we will find a way .... we will find our place....

Drop the leash, drop the leash...

:lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    I'll admit, I was glad to see someone took the time to post the USD prices. I first thought it was the OP's doing. Simply adding those prices in does not look to conform them to some supposed US PJ fan pricing system. It's simply that we don't use the pound or even euro on a daily basis and want to understand the cost to our bank accounts.

It's simple, really. And thoughtful when considering the conversions for prospective buyers from the US.

Now about your records, is that Ten box set that rare? Is it the silver-cased one, with the band's sillouette on the front, containing a shirt?

If so, i've seen it. If not, i'm curious what you own.
    Yes it's the silver box with t shirt.
    COYS!
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Before you post please read the rules:

Lost Dog FAQ
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179

Posting Guidelines:
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=91525

Sticky thread clearly reminding everyone ** NO AUCTIONS ALLOWED **
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=180360
This discussion has been closed.