Another word thread!!

MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
What's your least favourite word??? That one that makes you cringe when someone says it??? Mine is jeopardize and moist!! :lol:
Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    MissJam81 wrote:
    What's your least favourite word??? That one that makes you cringe when someone says it??? Mine is jeopardize and moist!! :lol:

It's really funny you say that, I also HATE the word moist. I try to avoid it at all costs. I also dislike the word 'pamphlet.' haha, so silly, but so true. :D
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    using the word Jerk as an insult.

seems so minor in the world of insults but oh man...just JUST hate it!! :evil:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    so this is like ask the next poster a question game?
    we answer then ask? or what?

the worst word for me is c^nt.. i can't stomach it..see, can't even write it :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    StillHere wrote:
    so this is like ask the next poster a question game?
    we answer then ask? or what?

the worst word for me is c^nt.. i can't stomach it..see, can't even write it :lol:

Hi! Sorry, I didnt realize Id written "game"!! Thanks for pointing it out :) Ive changed it :)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    MissJam81 wrote:

It's really funny you say that, I also HATE the word moist. I try to avoid it at all costs. I also dislike the word 'pamphlet.' haha, so silly, but so true. :D

ahahaha Pamphlet is a good one :lol: talking about paper things, I also dont like 'brochure'. Im Brazilian and find it hard to pronounce it! :lol: Its one of the reasons anyway!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • ShortyShorty Posts: 1,160
    I love all words equally - but my wife hates "DEROGATORY".
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • spencer958spencer958 Posts: 279
    MissJam81 wrote:

My wife also hates the word moist. I've always hated the word ornery.
  • emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    Panties. By far. I avoid it at all costs and call my undergarments bras and underwear.
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    Ginormous and metrosexual. Also, anytime someone replies with a word in a language they don't speak. :)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    fabulous... don't know why, i just hate it
  • MissJam81 wrote:

There was a banda called MOIST... I don't have any least fav word... the only words that come to my mind now that I might don't like are "payment overdue"...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    spencer958 wrote:
    My wife also hates the word moist.

emilysu99 wrote:
    Panties.

soooooo, moist panties are out?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Tragedy :twisted: My mum says it all the time,for nothing that is actually a tragedy :fp:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Pizazz , utilize, mmmkay, significant, and garment are my most annoying words to hear. I don't know why I don't like pizazz though? Utilize and significant are two words my history teacher would over use like crazy! Garment is one my home ec teach would over use too. Also mmmkay, or however you spell it, (its really more of a sound I guess) my art teacher in elementary school would say after every sentence!!! I counted once it was 87 times during one class period!

I guess every word annoys me if someone uses it too much :oops:
  • Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    Pizazz , utilize, mmmkay, significant, and garment are my most annoying words to hear. I don't know why I don't like pizazz though? Utilize and significant are two words my history teacher would over use like crazy! Garment is one my home ec teach would over use too. Also mmmkay, or however you spell it, (its really more of a sound I guess) my art teacher in elementary school would say after every sentence!!! I counted once it was 87 times during one class period!

I guess every word annoys me if someone uses it too much :oops:

What about razzmatazz? :lol:
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    MissJam81 wrote:

So I assume yous haven't seen that How i Met You Mother Episode?
    I'll have to find/post it from youtube when I get home. Funniest. Scene. Ever. :)

My most hated word has to be... ... ..... um, I don't really hate any words.. :?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Moose knuckle
    indeed :sick::sick:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Regenerist... especially the way that chick in the commercial says it.
    FrankieG wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh my god thats hilarious!!! How i cringed! Couldnt watch the whole thing tho! :lol: thanks! :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    MissJam81 wrote:
    What's your least favourite word??? That one that makes you cringe when someone says it???
    conman
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    MissJam81 wrote:
    What's your least favourite word??? That one that makes you cringe when someone says it???
    conman
    you motherfucker.. i'm signed on for 2 minutes and you start talking shit :lol:

how's it going man, still can't sleep?
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    conman wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    conman
    you motherfucker.. i'm signed on for 2 minutes and you start talking shit :lol:

how's it going man, still can't sleep?
    Im good...
    How was Europe?
    Did ya have a blast????

And ya might want to edit the M**** F****
    Me thinks the mods might get a little angry with that one......hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Im good...
    How was Europe?
    Did ya have a blast????

And ya might want to edit the M**** F****
    Me thinks the mods might get a little angry with that one......hehehehehehe
    i had the time of my life in europe... freedom at it's finest :D

no editing for me :twisted:
  • sickgirlsickgirl Posts: 139
    least favorite word for me is one that's already been said, "panties" Also really don't like the name Kirsten, Kristen is fine, but ughhh Kirsten that one bugs me
    Fuck Cancer, fucking jerk
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    MissJam81 wrote:
    conman
    That's not right Speedy :thumbdown: .............. :lol:

Mine would be............Collapse :nono:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!