Options

Blu ray Deluxe $350 & Goods for sale to buy Dallas 98'

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
All offers will be considered here please offer if you want something. If we don't get enough for the print we'll just buy some kegs and have a kickass party with what we do sale ;) Some additional items will be offered & hope to sale these soon.

I think we may have a seller but money talks and these great items must go to get the poster. Please don't be rude if these prices suck, trying to get enough to make this happen for Mike, I love you all ;).

the 98 summer tour poster pretty mint $50.00 shipped
ae87086c.jpg

The Spring & Summer general tour posters from the 2006 US tour, the ends are a little dinged but would look great framed. $15 each or $28 for both ;)
f8814915.jpg
f839048b.jpg

Blu ray deluxe $350 shipped pending :D
ee10d617.jpg

Really cool Sonic Youth print $20 shipped
220943b1.jpg

really big old school Who You are print $15.00
050ebdb8.jpg

Unused PJ20 Tickets & wristbands they are mint & unused would look great in a framed Klausen or Ames from PJ20 :) $40?
c3ed3847.jpg

Binaural 2000 general poster with cities $25.00 shipped Sold Lukin19
The general poster from the 1998 tour $15 Sold Better Dan

Professionally framed Kong $250 sold Aussie357
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    idont have dallas for you, but if its helps the cause, im down to buy that sonic print.
  • Options
    Very nice of you, if someone doesn't want it in a trade but prefers a little cash instead I'll let you know.

JK36392 wrote:
    idont have dallas for you, but if its helps the cause, im down to buy that sonic print.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Robley, I don't have a Dallas 98 for you either but can vouch for JK if that's in anyway helpful :D

And I'm sure you'll have no problems finding buyers for the Donkey Kong if you find the poster but need to raise $$. Actually Aussie357 is looking for the Donkey Kong: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=186086

Also another good dude :D
  • Options
    Thank you SuMay. Yes if someone has the poster but prefers cash I'm definitely gonna talk to these guys 1st. See you in about 30 days ;).

Suziemay wrote:
    Robley, I don't have a Dallas 98 for you either but can vouch for JK if that's in anyway helpful :D

And I'm sure you'll have no problems finding buyers for the Donkey Kong if you find the poster but need to raise $$. Actually Aussie357 is looking for the Donkey Kong: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0&t=186086

• Options
    Thank you SuMay. Yes if someone has the poster but prefers cash I'm definitely gonna talk to these guys 1st. See you in about 30 days ;).

Suziemay wrote:

And I'm sure you'll have no problems finding buyers for the Donkey Kong if you find the poster but need to raise $$. Actually Aussie357 is looking for the Donkey Kong: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=186086

Yeah! Can't wait :D Is Texas ready for me? LoL
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Bump!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Early Monday bump
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Somebody has.to have this sitting around collecting dust!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    I would hope so but who know. Mike has been looking for this thing for years, I believe this is a pretty fair trade.
    juddboz80 wrote:
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I would hope so but who know. Mike has been looking for this thing for years, I believe this is a pretty fair trade.
    juddboz80 wrote:

FYI those are great pictures for someone who had 12+ beers in their system. :P

Someone help me find this Dallas poster please! Doesn't have to be perfect, I'm going to frame it anyways, and it's my 1st PJ show and would mean the world to me for nostalgia reasons.
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:

FYI those are great pictures for someone who had 12+ beers in their system. :P

Someone help me find this Dallas poster please! Doesn't have to be perfect, I'm going to frame it anyways, and it's my 1st PJ show and would mean the world to me for nostalgia reasons.

those are great pics, man. that was a fun night...Robley cracked me up all night. :D you've got some awesome stuff to trade....we will make this happen somehow!!!

BUMP!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Yes a 12 pack of blue moon & 4 AM chat with friends will make a guy feel right. No telling what nonsense I was telling you Matt, LOL.
    Plus the 8:00 wake up call from my son was not so good ;).
  • Options
    Where have all the Dallas 98' prints gone...... :wtf:
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Yes a 12 pack of blue moon & 4 AM chat with friends will make a guy feel right. No telling what nonsense I was telling you Matt, LOL.

You consider me a son? That's so sweet...Bump ;)
    Dallas '98 WHERE ARE YOU?!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Ha!!! Yes for the way you & auzzie357 threw down the drinks on Saturday I was shocked you were up so damn early.

• Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    took me a loooong time to find mine. Good luck!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    It is hard to find for sure

took me a loooong time to find mine. Good luck!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Whose that monkey holding the poster of the monkey? ;):lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Damn You ;)!!!
    Better Dan wrote:
    Whose that monkey holding the poster of the monkey? ;):lol:
  • Options
    Sounds like you guys had a fun night this past weekend :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Ha!!! Yes for the way you & auzzie357 threw down the drinks on Saturday I was shocked you were up so damn early.

We had a fkn great time dude!!!! Great time!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Sounds like you guys had a fun night this past weekend :lol::lol:

it was a blast! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bump for Mike's grail
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    :geek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bump poster added
  • Options
    People search your poster files & tubes and find the slurpees ;).
  • Options
    Bump!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    bump-head-injury.jpg
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :lol: