repo games

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
yesterday i was turned onto this television program aired on spike tv. i am hooked and i only watched maybe 6 or 7 episodes. this is great stuff. it is a bit twisted and sick as everyday people air put on national television with zero chance to prepare themselves.

it goes like this:

1. a person is behind in their vehicale payments with the bank.
2. these car repo games people come knockin as they have already hooked the car owner's car onto a tow truck ready to drag the fuckin thing to their repo lot.
3. the delinquent automobile owner(s) have a chance to keep their vehicale by answering 3 trivia questions out of 5 correctly.
4. if answered correctly, the 3 out of 5 trivia questions, the repo games folks pay off their vehicale in full and the folks get to keep their automobile.
5. if they do not answer 3 out of 5 trivia questions correctly they lose their vehicale

this repo games crew have about 12 or more people doing different tasks to make it run like a well oiled machine. it is fast, the whole backing under the vehicales and filming it all, many cameras are running and it is rather exciting.

when i watched yesterday the cities they were working in were dallas and phoenix.

either way they are taking the vehicale. these folks have nothing to lose.

the one family in and around the dallas area that reminded me of the horror film texas chainsaw massacre are a wild crew...holy shit
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Last year someone shot at the crew in Las Vegas.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/03/repo-game ... lity-show/
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    DS1119 wrote:

i click on your link
    then click where tmz says i can see this shootout footage

what do i get? jersey shore and the situations drinking and pills problem :?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,699
    "Life is always intense when you're a Repo Man." ;)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chadwick wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

i click on your link
    then click where tmz says i can see this shootout footage

what do i get? jersey shore and the situations drinking and pills problem :?

White people problems. :lol:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    chadwick wrote:
    the one family in and around the dallas area that reminded me of the horror film texas chainsaw massacre are a wild crew...holy shit
    Was that the one with the parents and daughter, all semi-toothless? They creeped me out - nothing to do with the lack of teeth, either.

Yeah, this show's a wild ride. We've been watching it when we come upon it.

Yesterday, a wannable gangbanger lost his ride. Idiot shouldn't be driving anyway.