sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Maybe you should just be hit over the head.... ;):D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,825
    put down the bong? pick up something else? repeat?
    yes/no?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mikalina wrote:
    with what?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    mickeyrat wrote:
    put down the bong? pick up something else? repeat?
    yes/no?
    haven't smoked pot in several weeks if not months. btw, pot never made me lazy. if anything pot made me hyperactive.

next

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Have someone hide your paycheck in there..

or maybe someone would offer you a happy ending..

these seem to be sure fire ways..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    dicipline yourself? Like , "Chad, no writing until you've straightened up in here"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    you need to use both...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Caveeze wrote:
    Have someone hide your paycheck in there..

or maybe someone would offer you a happy ending..

these seem to be sure fire ways..

that doesn't work when the person has direct deposit...

maybe toss a live rat in there? "what's that chewing on my toes?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    You'll learn how to by the time you reach 50 so your good being only 39 :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    have Clare send her son's girlfriend over. that seemed to work for them
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    have a lady over.... ladies like it clean
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    reward yourself somehow...have you heard what you get around here for cleaning the bathroom? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pandora wrote:
    have a lady over.... ladies like it clean

I've been living here for years...he still doesn't get it...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    what if i call your mamma? :twisted:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    afroannnie wrote:
    reward yourself somehow...have you heard what you get around here for cleaning the bathroom? :lol:

:lol::clap: Does that apply to women too?

I am 42 and,according to my mother,still have not learned to clean my house as freqently as a house needs cleaned.I never realised there was a law on house cleaning frequency.

So just to piss her off I leave house cleaning until there is a slight odour,unidentifiable lumps of stuff laying around and dust tumbleweed blow around when anyone or anything moves.

If she didn't moan as much when she visits about the state of my house it would be clean,tidy and organised but until she stops,my beligerant child act continues.

Works for me :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    with what?

daffodils and pansies
  • lose the guy, get more free space...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

lose the guy, get more free space...

Chadwick is the 39 year old man,he is referring to his own bedroom :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    stargirl69 wrote:
    lose the guy, get more free space...

Chadwick is the 39 year old man,he is referring to his own bedroom :D
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    eventually when it gets bad enough you'll clean it :lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    eventually when it gets bad enough you'll clean it :lol:
    but it can be amazing what we will put up with !!!!

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Get a 15 year old boy to come live with you. You will keep your room tidy so that when you ask him to tidy his he won't turn round and say 'but your room is a mess why should I tidy mine'.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Claireack wrote:
    Get a 15 year old boy to come live with you. You will keep your room tidy so that when you ask him to tidy his he won't turn round and say 'but your room is a mess why should I tidy mine'.

:lol:

I don't think I've ever managed to keep my bedroom tidy for more than a couple of days. And I'm just a few weeks shy of 25 years of age. :oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Having said that, keeping the kitchen clean is not my forte either. :P In fact.. I should get some washing up done.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Claireack wrote:
    this sounds an awful lot like you trying to "solve" YOUR problem!!!! hehehehe

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    when it passes your personal threshold of what you cannot withstand any longer, you will clean it. ;) That's how it works for me anyway. I clean the rest of the house regular, my room is a different story. :lol:
    trash_heap.jpg

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    1) If it took a while to get in a bad condition, it will take a while to fix it up.
    2) set a timer for 10-15 minutes, and just start working on 1 section. Separate the trash from the dirty clothes, from the clean clothes, from the papers you need to save.
    3) When the timer rings, stop working on it, or at the most, set the timer for another 10 minutes.
    4) Do the same thing the next day.
    5) Repeat this until it looks better.

Trust me, this works better than trying to find 4-5 hours to do an all out blitz. If you wait for that, you'll never get started. It is like losing weight - you can't do it all at once but if you are patient and keep at it, it will get better. The small amount of time is key - knowing you can stop after 10 minutes makes it easier to start. Maybe just start arranging/sorting stuff on 1 side of your desk.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    this sounds an awful lot like you trying to "solve" YOUR problem!!!! hehehehe
    :lol:

You could be right!
    chadwick wrote:
    trash_heap.jpg

:lol::clap: Fantastic :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    update?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg