Options

Framed Copenhagen For Sale

twolegsyieldtwolegsyield Posts: 134
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
If anyone is interested please let me know.

Please let me know if you would like more pictures and I will provide them no problem. Thank you, in advance, for any consideration.

I am using UPS for shipping because they will box, and package the poster so if anything goes wrong then they will be held responsible.

The DC has officially be sold.

Best,

Kevin

Copenhagen 2007:

P1010749-1.jpg
P1010753-1.jpg
doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you...

Pittsburgh '00
PennState '03; Camden 1 '03; Holmdel '03
Reading '04
Ottawa '05; Borgata 2 '05
Ed Sullivan Theater '06; Hartford '06; NJ 1-2 '06
WPB '08; Tampa '08; EV Newark '08
EV Ft. Lauderale '12
Ft. Lauderale '16; Miami '16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    DC show was 2006 and ROCKED!!! Im gonna throw the boot on and enjoy this Virginia porch weather with a TGIF Brew-Pop ASAP thanks to this thread!

This is no small poster (I have it :D Klausen has a habit making things as expensive as possible to frame with his crazy dimensions) how big is your whole presentation? Kudos On The Really Fair Price :thumbup:

Great Poster Bump
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    pm sent
  • Options
    i have the top mat 3 inches and the 2nd mat 1/4 inch...

the width is 22 3/8th and the height is 36 3/8 - pretty big....

it was my first framed poster and i went all out on it...got uv protection glass and 3/16 acid free finish...

it def makes a statement hanging on the wall and makes all of my other framed posters it's bitch...

Pittsburgh '00
    Reading '04
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
  • Options
    rvapete wrote:
    DC show was 2006 and ROCKED!!! Im gonna throw the boot on and enjoy this Virginia porch weather with a TGIF Brew-Pop ASAP thanks to this thread!

This is no small poster (I have it :D Klausen has a habit making things as expensive as possible to frame with his crazy dimensions) how big is your whole presentation? Kudos On The Really Fair Price :thumbup:

Great Poster Bump

thanks rvapete! the poster cost me 291.43 to frame and the poster was 25 through the 10c. very costly.

ive had it framed for a few years now so i don't mind parting with it for a little less because i have other stuff i want to frame and this one just doesn't really fit in with what my girl and i have going on in our house anymore.

i had my fun with it! :) it's time for someone else to enjoy this beast! haha

Pittsburgh '00
    Reading '04
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
  • Options
    rvapete wrote:

Great Poster Bump

thanks rvapete! the poster cost me 291.43 to frame and the poster was 25 through the 10c. very costly.

ive had it framed for a few years now so i don't mind parting with it for a little less because i have other stuff i want to frame and this one just doesn't really fit in with what my girl and i have going on in our house anymore.

I wish you had posted this 6 months ago, this is an absolute steal :lol::lol::lol:. Considering the flipability of this bad boy and the expenses needed in framing I was flabbergasted at your asking price. Quite a move by you to keep the ethos of LD forum in mind over your own personal financial gain :thumbup: Best of luck finding it a new home along with the Copenhagen!

- It stormed on and off during my 6er and listen to the boot on the porch, absolutely PERFECT :D
  • Options
    rvapete wrote:
    rvapete wrote:

Great Poster Bump

I wish you had posted this 6 months ago, this is an absolute steal :lol::lol::lol:. Considering the flipability of this bad boy and the expenses needed in framing I was flabbergasted at your asking price. Quite a move by you to keep the ethos of LD forum in mind over your own personal financial gain :thumbup: Best of luck finding it a new home along with the Copenhagen!

- It stormed on and off during my 6er and listen to the boot on the porch, absolutely PERFECT :D

i would only part with this to another member on here. in the past i was asking more for this poster but people gave me a hard time about the price so i felt as though i should come down. plus i know shipping will be expensive so i'm ok with only taking 200 for it. :)

glad you had a great stormy, pj experience, ;)

Pittsburgh '00
    Reading '04
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
  • Options
    what i really want for it is a pair of 10c tickets to eddies 5/13 show but nobody really seems to be interested in trading so i had to go this direction. haha.

Pittsburgh '00
    Reading '04
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    200 is an awesome price for a framed DC 06 !

Im sure someone will scoop this up quick!
  • Options
    what i really want for it is a pair of 10c tickets to eddies 5/13 show but nobody really seems to be interested in trading so i had to go this direction. haha.

Good luck buddy, I hope you get those tickets.
  • Options
    djmikeyz28djmikeyz28 Posts: 281
    I don't suppose you'll be visiting the Chicago area any time soon? The Reaper is probably my favorite unowned print, but shipping would be an arm and a leg...

Bump for a great sale!
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Is the reaper still available?

I am interested!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    shipped, boxed, packaged and insured by ups ground comes to 118.86...i have the shipping quote from ups...

i am letting them do the boxing and packaging because if anything goes wrong with it in transit, they are held responsible and we would all get our money back...

the poster itself is worth 200 alone...framed with the poster its worth a heck of a lot more but i'm happy to sell this to someone on here for much less than the true value of this piece. :)

i have a couple of people interested and the original person who made the request should let me know in the next couple of days if he wants it or not.

total price of poster plus shipping - 318.86

Pittsburgh '00
    Reading '04
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
  • Options
    DC has officially been sold.

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest.

Copenhagen is still available if anyone is interested.

Pittsburgh '00
    Reading '04
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12